Chapter 35

"Inmate #2529. You have a visitor."

The guards let someone out and went to the meeting room where the guest was waiting.

"Atty. Lozano literally beat the shit out of you." A woman appears with a smug face.

"Mirus Estelle. Why visit someone like me?"

"Oh, well. I need to confirm something from you, Owen Morales." she crossed her legs.

"And that is?"

Mirus abruptly pulled her gun from her bag and pointed it at him.

"That night, I wished I could kill you right away." May halong galit sa boses niya.

"What a-are you doing?" he quickly raise his hands.

"You murdered many women and assaulted one of my employees and Cecilia! Hindi ba't ikaw din ang nang kidnapped kay Miahri and Forest ha?!" she cocks the gun.

Everyone was outside and Corvus turned off the cameras surrounding the entire building.

"Do you think I didn't notice?" she smirks.

"When you pushed me down to the second floor, you were the man in black with his face covered. Until I burned the mansion down, you're the one behind all of this."

Owen Morales was taken aback because Mirus knew everything about him, and Leon had discovered his everything as well.

He believed that Mirus and Leon could be a formidable couple when they were together.

"Why did you do this? Killing innocent people who have no idea what is going on in the world." Owen can hear the quiet rage in her voice.

Mirus became serious, and she is ready to pull the trigger at any time.

"Miss Caelum, I've always wanted to kill you. But, because I couldn't reach you, I had to rely on your good employees." Owen grinned, not expecting Mirus to punch him in the face with full force.

"Then why doing?!" Mirus shouted again.

"My sister and Forest Lozano has done nothing wrong, and I don't want anyone to be drawn into my difficult life."

"I'm your target, then you should have approached me first!"

Dinakma ni Mirus ang kwelyo niya at sinapak niya ulit si Owen.

"I understand that the majority of the few wanted something from me. Death." she scoffs incredulously, knowing that many of her enemies wanted her dead.

"But I don't understand why the hell most of you despise me when I have done nothing wrong to anyone, including their relatives and friends."

Because I only get rid of people who don't deserve to live in this beautiful but fucked up world.

Mirus lowers her weapon, and Owen simply stares at her.

"I think Atty. Lozano will also pay you a visit later. You're done here. "

Mirus exited the room without saying anything else.

When Mirus leaves the prison, Corvus turns back on the cameras.

"I suppose I should stop here... I'm starting to have and think in bad intentions." she speaks while gazing up at the clear blue skies.

I'll leave it to your parents this time, Cecilia. My turn has come to an end here. I'm so done with this.