Chapter 11.

•Tori's POV•

Everyone fell asleep apart from me. I got up and slowly opened the patio door and went and sat in my garden. I walked up to the bench and sat there. Was what Luke said true? Does Ashton like me?

Don't get me wrong, Ashton is a lovely guy, it's just, I haven't really thought about him in that way. I mean, yeah he's an attractive guy, and very sweet, but, I don't know, I'm just really confused at the moment.

"Couldn't sleep either?" I voice rose.

I looked around and saw Luke.

"No." I said simply.

Luke came over and sat next to me.

"Remember when we were kids, and we couldn't sleep so we used to always come into the garden and grab the chairs and talk over the fence." Luke giggled.

"Yeah, that was so fun. Our mums always used to moan at us." I giggled.

"Do you hate me?" Luke asked.

"What?" I was shocked.

"Do you hate me?" Luke said whilst looking into my eyes.

"Yeah." I said after a sudden pause.

"Oh." Luke said. Why would he not think that? After everything that has happened.

I decided to lighten the mood by bringing up some more memories we had.

"Remember when I came round to surprise you on your 12th birthday, and I came running in and hugged Jack because I thought it was you, and you saw and didn't talk to me for the whole night?" I smiled.

"That was a horrid day." Luke smiled.

"I felt so bad. I don't know why, because come to think of it, it was just a hug." I laughed.

"I was a jealous kid. What can I say?" Luke said, and froze after he realised what he said.

"Y-you was jealous, but, but why?" I asked, I was shocked to hear that he was jealous. But why? I meant to hug him, not Jack.

"It was my birthday, and you hugged my brother, and not me." Luke said quickly.

"I was really upset that night when you didn't talk to me." I said.

"Why?" Luke said eagerly.

"Because it was my best friends birthday, and we fell out." I said.

"Was?" Luke questioned.

"Huh?" I asked.

"We're not friends?" Luke asked.

"Well you made it pretty clear you don't want to be." I said whilst swinging my legs.

Luke frowned.

"Do you remember that night when you stayed round because your parents were on holiday?" Luke asked.

"Yeah, I remember that night. We fell asleep in the kitchen." I laughed.

"Why were we even there? I swear we were in the living room?" Luke laughed slightly.

"I wanted a drink. But it was on the top shelf and neither of us could reach. And I guess we just fell asleep." I shrugged.

"Do you know what I realised that night?" Luke said.

"Hm." I replied because I was starting to get tired.

"That day I new we were going to be friends for a long time." Luke said whilst looking at the grass.

"But that changed." I said.

"Tori?" Luke asked.

I turned and looked at him.

He came closer and gave me a hug. I froze for a while because I didn't know if I wanted to hug him back. But I wrapped my arms around him.

"I miss my best friend." Luke said into my ear.

But before yesterday you didn't even know who I was.

"This doesn't change anything Luke. You hurt my feelings that day. Do you know what it is like hearing/seeing those words being said by your best friend. It's the worst feeling ever. Even worse knowing that the person who you li-" I paused. I didn't continue what I was going to say.

"Who you what?" Luke asked.

"I'm tired, we should go back, it's getting late." I stretched.

Luke frowned and walked by my side.

I had the mattresses brought down for everyone to sleep on. But by the time me and Luke were outside, the rest of the guys took all the room.

"The sofa it is." I giggled.

"Can we talk for a bit, I'm not tired." Luke said.

"Sure, but don't blame me if I fall asleep and you're talking." I said.

Luke smiled.

•Luke's POV•

"Tori, do you think that-" I stopped talking and felt her leaning against me. I looked and saw that she had fallen alseep.

I reached for the blanket and wrapped it around us. I placed my arm around her and hugged her. I really miss this.

"I'm really sorry Tori." I said whilst hugging her.

-

"Aw, look at them." A voice rose.

I opened my eyes and I saw that me and Tori were intwined together.

"Shut up!" Tori said tiredly. I don't think she's knows how we're positioned.

I looked at Tori, and I saw her slowly open her eyes. Her eyes went wide open, and her cheeks went bright red.

"Oh my gosh, sorry Luke, I didn't know I fell asleep on you." Tori said whilst moving away.

I smiled weakly.

Tori got up and walked upstairs.

"I'm guessing she forgave you then?" Calum poked my cheek.

"What?" I said with confusion.

"Dude, you slept together." Calum smirked.

"Nothing happened." I said.

"Shut up." Calum said whilst raising his eyebrow.

"We both weren't tired, and we ended up talking outside in the garden. Then we came back in, and all of you took the space up, so we went to the sofa. I wasn't tired, so I asked if we could talk, and then she just fell asleep." I said quickly.

"Woah, slow down Luke." Calum laughed.

"Sorry." I smiled.

"What did you talk about outside?" Ashton butted in.

"The good old times." I sighed.

"What good old times?" Tori said whilst walking back in.

"I was just, ugh, nothing." I said awkwardly.

"He was on about what you talked about last night, in the garden." Ashton butted.

"Nothing much really happened, just talking about our past." Tori said.

I frowned slightly and got my stuff.

"Where are you going, mate?" Calum asked.

"Home."

"Why?" Calum asked.

I grabbed my things and left. I know I shouldn't of left, but, I don't know. I feel like I am not wanted there. I blew up, big time.