Chapter 19

•Tori's POV•

I didn't question Luke after what he said. I had the littlest hope that he too had a crush on me, but I highly doubt it as he said those horrible things to me.

The movie ended and I checked the time and it was still quite early. "Should we watch another film?" I asked Luke but when I turned around he had his eyes shut. Aw little LuLu had fallen asleep. I went upstairs and grabbed a blanket and quietly walked back down to prevent Luke from waking up. I carefully placed the blanket over Luke and walked into the kitchen to grab a glass of water.

I heard my phone ring and I quickly ran and answered it so he wouldn't wake up.

"Hello?" I whispered.

"Hey Tori, why are you whispering?" Ashton laughed. Man his laugh is contagious, I wanted to laugh as well but I didn't want to disturb Luke.

"Luke's asleep, and I don't want to wake him." I replied.

"Luke's there?" Ashton's tone of voice changed, which was weird.

"Yeah, both our mums went out and I asked him to watch a movie, and I didn't expect him to fall asleep." I giggled.

"Oh okay." He still sounded sad.

"Are you okay Ashton?" I asked.

"It's just, I don't know. Are you still up for the date on Friday?" He sounded worried.

"Of course." I smiled, even though he couldn't see me.

"Really?" His voice now returned to his chirpy self.

"Of course Ash, I enjoyed our first date, so the second one will be even better." I could feel myself blushing from thinking about the second date.

"You called me Ash?" You could practically tell he was smirking.

"Uh yeah." I said awkwardly and walked to the sink to clean the dishes.

"You're so cute when you get awkward." Ashton said.

"Oh shut up, I am not. I'm just socially awkward, Luke must have rubbed off on me." I joked which caused Ashton to laugh.

"Yeah he is awkward isn't he." Ashton laughed again.

"So what are you doing?" I asked.

"Talking to a pretty lady." He said simply.

"Do I know this pretty lady?" I smirked.

"Yepp." He replied.

"What's her name?" I mentally laughed as Ashton was so cheesy.

"You." He blurted out.

"You. You who?" I quoted from Rush Hour 3.

"You, you idiot." He laughed.

"I'm hurt." I teased.

"Because I called you pretty or and idiot?" He asked nervously.

"Idiot." I pretended to be upset.

"Aw babe, you're not an idiot." Ashton said softly.

"Babe?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Too soon?" He asked shyly.

"You're really cute when you get shy, and no it's not too soon. I'm just not used to the word babe." I said truthfully. I've only heard babe from films and seen other people been called babe. No one has ever called me that. Ever.

"I won't call you if you're not used to it Tori." He's so sweet.

"I don't mind Ashton. It's cute when you say it." I felt my cheeks burn red.

"Okay babe." I bet he's smirking again.

"Anyway I've got to go, but I'll speak to you tomorrow, bye Ash." I smirked.

"Okay, good night Tori, speak to you later." He said good bye and I finished the dishes.

I turned around and jumped for my life. I grabbed a cup and chucked at the floating bed sheets in front of me. "Ow." I heard a voice moan. "Luke!" I shouted. He pulled the sheets over his head and smirked. "You practically made me shit myself." I caught my heart beat back. "Why would you do that?" I asked whilst walking over and picking up the cup.

"Well you were talking to Ash for ages so I decided to scare you." He mocked me by calling Ashton, Ash. "You heard?" I felt bad, I was trying to let Luke rest and instead I woke him up. "Don't need to mock me Luke. And that was mean." I stated.

"I thought that it was quite funny." He grinned. "It wasn't." I shot back. "I was only joking Tori. Sorry." He looked down. "It's okay Luke." I smiled weakly and walked up to my room and left Luke down there.

I don't know why I slightly over reacted. I just don't like being scared by someone or something. And Luke knows that. I felt my eyes slowly shutting but as I was about to fall asleep, I heard my bedroom door open. I looked towards the door and saw Luke poking his head through.

I sat up in my bed and looked at him. He came over and passed a piece of paper to me. I opened it and read what it said.

I'm sorry Tori :-)

And there was a badly drawn picture which I think was suppose to be Luke and I.

I let out a giggle and got up and hugged Luke.

"I'm guessing you forgive me then?" Luke let out a small laugh. I nodded and placed the piece of paper on my side table. "Sorry for over reacting." I confessed. "It's okay Tori. I shouldn't have done it in the first place.

I smiled and sat back down on my bed. "I better be going." Luke said shyly. "Oh. Okay, I'll let you out." I got up and leaded Luke the way. "Are you busy tomorrow?" Luke asked. "I don't think so. Wait, what's the date tomorrow?" I asked. "16th." Luke spoke. "I can't, I'm helping Dan pick an apartment that day." I said honestly. "Is Daniel moving?" Luke asked. "Not yet. He wants to have a place so when he goes to uni soon he doesn't have to stay in the dorms or here at home." I replied. "A-are you moving too?" Luke asked sadly. "I don't know yet. Because I'm not sure if I want to go to uni, I'm a go with a flow kind of person." I let out a small laugh. Luke smiled. "Why? Will little LuLu miss me?" I teased. He went quiet and looked at his hands.

I shrugged it off. "Good night Luke." I waved goodbye and so did Luke and I closed the door and went straight back to my room and sleep because I was knackered.