Chapter 2

•Luke's POV•

"You're just a little bit out of my limit
It's been two years now you haven't even seen the best of me
And in my mind now I've been over this a thousand times
And it's almost over
Let's start over." We sang.

"Thank you guys! It's been awesome playing here tonight!" Ashton said into the microphone.

We waved goodbye and made our way backstage.

"That was so amazing!" Calum said whilst jumping. Yeah, he's hyped up.

"I know right. London was so awesome." Michael said whilst placing his guitar away.

"I can't wait to go back home for a little break." Ashton said.

"Yes!" I said. Don't get me wrong. I love touring around. I just miss my family all the time. I mean of course I've seen my mum, but I haven't seen the rest of my family for like nearly two years. I've enjoyed touring around and visiting the different countries and experiencing they're cultures. It's opened my mind more.

We made our way back to our hotel and started packing our bags, ready to go back to Sydney for a while.

"Hey Calum, have you seen my phone charger?" I asked.

"Uh, yeah, I think Michael used it last." Calum said whilst zipping up his suitcase.

"Michael. Have you got my phone charger?" I shouted.

"Yeah! I'll give it to you once my phone is charged." Michael shouted back. He should really use his own.

I really can't wait to go back home. I miss it so much. It's been a while since I was actually home. So much has happened during the past two years.

-

"We're going to be so jet lagged." Ashton said.

"I know, that's the only thing I hate about travelling." I said whilst sitting back on the plane chair.

"So who's picking you up?" Michael asked.

"My dad. My mum messaged me saying that she was busy, so instead my dad is meeting me. What about you?" I asked whilst adjusting the seat.

"My mum." Michael said whilst placing his head phones on.

This is going to be a long flight. But you know what, I'm glad, I just want to relax in the comfort of my own home.

Time soon went by, as we were now landing. We got off the plane and made our way out, and there stood my dad. I quickly walked towards him and gave him a hug.

"Luke! You've gotten taller." Dad chuckled.

"Really? I feel the same height." I said shyly.

"No time for chitter chatter, let's get you home, I bet you're knackered?" Dad said whilst grabbing my luggage.

I nodded whilst wondering why we were in such a rush.

We got into the car and slowly made our way.

"So how is everyone?" I asked dad whilst leaning against the window as he drove.

"They're all good." Dad said whilst tapping the stirring wheel.

"So how long are you back for, kiddo?" Dad said. Know matter how old I am, dad will still call me kiddo.

"Our last tour is around Australia, but I think I'll be in Sydney for a while." I said whilst rubbing my eyes.

"Have some rest, Luke. I'll wake you up when we arrive home." Dad said whilst turning the radio on.

I nodded and shut my eyes.

"It's going to be weird not having my best friend around." She said whilst picking daisys from the ground. "I know, I didn't know how to tell you..but...I li-" I was going to say something else, but I stopped.

"Don't be sad. I'll call you, and you can call me...I promise." I said whilst giving her a hug. "You promise?" She said sadly. "I promise." I said whilst hugging her.

I paused in my dream. Who is this person? I can't see their face? I can only hear their voice, and it sounds like a girl. I made a promise, but was it real, or just a dream? I tried to grab their hand, but every time I get closer, they got further away. So far, that they're not there anymore...who are you?