Chapter 31

•Tori's POV•

I was shocked with myself. I've never acted like that before. We were back at my house now. Since then, Luke hasn't called me Victoria. Surprise, surprise. I swear dudes are so weird. We were laying on the sofa watching Friday 13th. Yes, I love horror films. I love the feeling you get when a good horror film makes you jump. It's like a good fright.

A jumpy scene came, which I forgot as I've seen many horror films. I jumped and placed my head into Luke's arm and was hugging his arm ever so tightly, that I heard Luke laugh. I looked up at him and he kissed the top of my head. "You're cute when you're scared." He opened his arm and wrapped them around me. He made me feel safe. Which is weird as we're just watching a film. I snuggled into him and continued watching the film.

"Just when you think he's dead, and Jason somehow finds a way back." Luke stated. "I know right." I hear the terror in my voice. I got up to turn the TV off. When I turned back around to see Luke, I was bone still. I felt like a statue. There in front of my eyes was Jason. I don't know how, and I don't know why, but I was freaking out. "Luke behind you!" I screamed. I got no clue to how this is happening as Jason is just a fictional character. "Oh shut up Tori." Luke smirked. I ran to him and pulled him up. "Do you think I would be kidding!" I pointed to the figure behind the sofa. I was holding Luke's hand very tight. I saw his eyes go wide. I've never seen Luke scared. But this was the first.

"You guys!" I heard Dan. I scrunched my eyes and I saw Jason take off the mask. It was Dan. "Daniel!" I shouted. I ran up to him and whacked him hard in the arm. He was too busy laughing his head off. "That wasn't funny Daniel." Luke said bluntly. "Oh yes it was. Tori looked like she was about to karate chop the living life out of me. And Luke. You look like you was about to shit yourself." Dan continued laughing. I slapped him behind the head and walked up to Luke. "Come on." I said calmly and linked his hands with mine and made our way to my room. "Make sure you have protection. So no more killers will come." Dan yelled up. "I swear I'll murder that boy one day." I shook my head with frustration.

"Aw don't worry babe." Luke hugged me from behind. "Babe?" I questioned. I turned around and looked up at Luke. He was just smirking at me. "Too soon?" He whispered in my ear. I gently placed my hands on his shoulders. "I don't know." I replied and hugged him back. "You know, you would not survive in a horror film." I laughed. "And you would?" He responded. "Heck yeah! I was about to kick the living hell out of Dan." I placed my arms in a ninja move. "You've always been the weird one." Luke laughed. "On the contrary young LuLu, I believe we're both the weird ones." I sat down on my bed and plugged in my phone to charge.

Luke followed me and laid down beside me. "Okay, we're both weird then." He laughed. I turned so I was staring at my ceiling. Luke copied my actions. I turned to face him. I admired his features. He noticed that I was staring and he poked his tongue out. "This is so weird." I stated. "How so?" Luke asked. I just found it weird that after all these years, we ended up how we are. But we're not anything at the moment. "Not long ago we weren't talking." I sighed as I was getting sleepy. "Well, forget about the past Tori." Luke smiled and leaned in and our lips connected. I felt his lips up against mine. I smiled in the kiss as I can't believe this is happening. I heard Luke giggle. Probably because he felt me smile. "You're cute. You know that right?" He smiled. "Goodnight Luke." I kissed him goodnight and turned away from him.

He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close. "Don't sleep Tori." Luke pouted. "Why not?" I tapped his nose. "I'm not tired." He said simply. Boy this dude is like a child. I laughed to myself. I rested my head on Luke's shoulder. "Okay." I yawned and looked up at him. "Luke?" I snuggled closer to him. "Yeah." He held on to me tighter. "How come you've never said anything to me, about you liking me?" I opened my eyes and jumped a little as Luke was just staring at me. "I never knew you liked me back, so I never tried." He sighed. "Well, you should never hold feelings back, Luke." I explained. "Like you did?" He snapped a little. "You know why Luke?" I turned away from him and sighed. We were just at good terms.