Chapter 13

•Tori's POV•

"Tori!" I heard Dan calling my name.

"What?" I tiredly called back.

"You have a visitor." Dan yelled.

"Who?" I said whilst reaching out to find my phone. I opened my eyes and saw that it was 12:30pm. Why did I wake up late today?

"A friend." Was all Dan said.

"Well they can come up into my room." I said whilst sitting up in bed.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs and I saw my bedroom door open. I carefully looked towards the door to see who it was. It was Luke. Why was he here?

"Good morning sleepy head." Luke grinned.

"Morning." I replied back.

"Not sounding rude or anything, but why are you here?" I asked.

"Can't a friend see their friend?" Luke stated. "Yeah, if they inform them that they're coming." I shot back. "I'm guessing you're not a morning person then." Luke laughed. "Nope." Was all I said.

"Do you want to hang out today, with me and the boys?" Luke asked. "Where?" I asked. "We can go to the movies?" He suggested. "Yeah sure, can Dan come?" I asked. "Yeah, Daniel can come." Luke said.

"Daniel we're going to the movies! Get your arse ready!" I shouted. Daniel came in and made me jump. "Why would I get ready if you two are going to the movies?" Dan said. "Not us two you idiot, me, Luke, Calum, Ashton, Michael, and you silly." I said whilst getting up and walked towards my wardrobe to find something to wear.

"Oh. Okay, I'll go and get ready, what time are we going?" Dan asked. I looked towards Luke, and he was just staring at me. "Uh, 6:30." Luke said awkwardly. "Cool. Me and Dan will be round yours at 6." I smiled and went back to looking at clothes. "Okay. See you then Tori." Luke smiled. "And me." Dan butted in. I laughed and continued looking for something to wear. Luke had left and it was just me and Dan in my room.

"You know he likes you right?" Dan broke the silence. I peeped my head threw the door. "Come again?" I said. "You heard me sis. That boy likes you." Dan said. "Oh shut up Dan." I shook my head. "Why else would he mention see you there Tori, and not mention me?" Dan stated. "Uh, let me think...it's Luke! He's like that." I replied.

"What ever you say Tori." Dan said whilst getting up. "What are you wearing for tonight?" I asked. "Uhm, maybe a flowery dress..you idiot..just jeans and a top..what else would I wear?" Dan rolled his eyes. "I'm just asking." I said whilst laughing. "Why? Do you want to impress little Lukey?" Dan laughed. "No! I don't like Luke in that way." I defended myself. Dan smirked. "Ashton right?" Dan asked. "W-what?" I said. "You want to dress up nice for Ashton?" Dan said.

"Noo." I said whilst extending the o. Dan smirked an left my room. "Hurry and get ready..we have half an hour until we're going to Luke's." Dan shouted. "Okay!" I yelled back.

Found it. It's this perfect dress. The top half is white and the sleeves are netted and then the bottom half of the dress is black and frilly. And to top it off, I'll add a small belt and cute little flats. I curled my hair and applied a small amount of make up. Just eyeliner and mascara. I sprayed my Holister body spray and I was done. I walked out of my room and went downstairs.

"You ready Dan?" I yelled. "Almost." He replied back. "Oo, someone's going out?" Mum teased. "Just to the movies." I said whilst grabbing an apple. "With who?" Mum asked. "Luke, Calum, Michael, Ashton, and Dan." I said. "Ah, the guys, okay." Mum said quietly. "Don't worry, I'm with Dan remember." I said.

"Dan?" I yelled. "I'm ready, I'm ready." Dan said whilst walking in. "Okay, we're going now, bye." I said whilst pulling onto Dan's arm. We left the house. "What was that for?" Dan asked. "Mum. She was acting weird just because I'm going out with the guys." I said. "That's weird, she's not like that when they stay round." Dan said. "I know." I said.

We walked up to Luke's front door and knocked the door. Luke opened the door and froze. He just looked at me up and down. Dan coughed which I'm thankful for as Luke stopped looking at me. "Ready?" Luke asked. I nodded and we headed off. "So how are we getting there?" I asked. "By car." Luke said. "You can drive?" I asked. "Yepp." Luke smiled.

We drove off and Luke parked outside the cinema. We got out and we saw Calum, Michael, and Ashton standing waiting for us. "Heyy." I said whilst walking towards them. "Hi." They all said. "Heyy Tori." Ashton said whilst giving me a hug. I hugged him back. "Hi." I replied back. "I've heard everything between you and Luke is okay now?" Ashton said. "Yepp. We're all good now." I said whilst placing my bag back on my shoulder. "So what film are we going to watch?" I asked. "Fast and Furious 7." Luke butted in. "Cool." I said whilst walking in.

We all bought our separate tickets, but made sure that we were all sat next to each other. "What number is your ticket?" Luke asked me. "Uhm, it's F10." I said. "Oh." Luke said sadly. "Don't worry Luke, we don't have to sit by the number. I mean we can swaps seats if you want." I suggested. "Can I sit next to you?" Luke asked. "Of course. You don't need to ask silly." I smiled. Luke went all quiet.

Luke sat at the end, then me, Ashton sat on my right, then Calum, then Dan, and then Michael. We filled up a row, which was weird as there was only 6 of us. Poor Michael sat next to an annoying couple.

During the film I could sense that Luke was looking at me. I don't know why? When I turned to see if he was looking, he would just quickly turn straight ahead and look like he was paying attention to the film. It came to the end of the film. The credits showed up, but before we got up Ashton tapped my shoulder. I turned and looked at him.

"Uh Tori, can I ask you something?" Ashton asked. "Yeah sure. What is it Ashton?" I asked. "Can I have your number?" He said whilst fiddling with his phone. He seemed nervous. I don't know why? "Yeah sure." I smiled and swapped phones to put our number into it. "Thanks." Ashton smiled and gave me a hug. "No problem." I said back.

We all left the screen and walked out of the cinema. "That was an awesome film!" Calum said. "I know right. It was so good." I said. "What did you think of it Luke?" I asked. "It was good, yeah." He said mindlessly. He always seems to be in his own little world.

"We better be going. Bye." Michael and Calum said. "Bye." I waved. "Bye Tori. It was great to watch a movie with you." Ashton came up to me and hugged me again. I hugged him back. "It was fun. We should all go out again. Bye Ash." I said whilst letting go of the hug.