Chapter 28

•Luke's POV•

I just leaned in and kissed her. Reconnecting with her lips again was amazing, and this time I felt her kiss back. Her soft plump lips connecting with mine. I got my hand and carefully placed it on her waist, and my other hand on the back of her shoulder. Tori then got her arms and placed them around my neck.

We disconnected the kiss and I looked down into her eyes. "I really do like you Tori." I smiled. I saw guilt in her eyes. "W-what's wrong?" I asked worriedly. "There's you, and there's Ashton, Luke." She stated. "I can't lead you to the person you want to be with Tori. If it's meant to happen then you go for Ashton, and if it's meant to be, then you can stay with me. I'll be happy with what ever you decide, even if it is Ashton, it will hurt me in the inside, but if he makes you happy, then I'm happy." I kissed her on the cheek.

Tori smiled and kissed me on the lips. "Thank you Luke. You're the sweetest guy ever." She smiled. Does that mean she's picked Ashton. I gave a weak smile. "I'm going to go and think it through, but I'll see you tomorrow." Tori stood up and waved goodbye. I was left there puzzled. So she hasn't picked Ashton, but she's going to think it over to see who she wants to be with.

I need to talk to someone.

"H-hello?" Michael spoke quietly.

"Dude were you sleeping?" I snickered because it was only 11.

"Yeah, why did you call for?" He said tiredly.

"I kissed Tori." I blurted out.

"You what!" Michael shouted.

"Shush! Don't want to wake up the whole neighbourhood Michael." I said.

"No but seriously, you kissed her? When? How? Where? Why?" Michael asked all these questions.

"What are you a detective?" I mocked.

"No I'm your best friend. Now spill the beans Hemmings." Michael joked.

"Yes, we kissed. I went round Tori's to make up with her, and she wanted me to show her how I do care and like her. So we kissed. And dude, she's a good kisser." I smirked.

"But what about Ashton, Luke? I'm pretty sure that he likes Tori too." Michael said.

"I know. I don't know what to do. I mean they're both my best friend. Either way one person will get hurt out of this Michael." I sighed.

"Not if you have this discussion with Ashton. I'm sure he'll understand." Michael reassured.

"I'm scared." I said shyly.

"Why?" Michael laughed.

"It's not funny Michael. When ashton gets angry, he can be one scary man." I explained.

"Luke just talk to Ashton. I'm telling you he won't mind. He has a kind heart." Michael said.

"Okay. I'll talk to him tomorrow. I'll talk to you later." We exchanged goodbyes and I laid back down on my bed.

I couldn't get to sleep. I wanted to find out who Tori was going to pick. I clicked the home button on my phone to see what the time was. 00:37a.m. Why can't I sleep?

I decided to walk downstairs and go in the garden. All the lights were out. Even Tori's house. I decide to see if Tori would be up. I climbed over the fence and tried to be quiet otherwise Tori's mum will think I'm a robber.

I saw Tori's window was open. "Tori." I whispered. Nothing. I picked up a pebble and gently tossed it at Tori's room. The lights in her room then turned on. She opened the curtains and looked around and I waved causing Tori to jump. "Luke, what are you doing?" Tori whispered as she laughed.