Chapter 30

•Luke's POV•

I noticed how upset Tori was. I should talk this out with Ashton and make things clear. I do not want to make it uncomfortable between them two.

To: Ashton
Can we talk? :-)

I waited for him to reply back. I really hope he isn't annoyed. He's not the type of person to get pissed off easily.

From: Ashton
No.

What the hell?

To: Ashton
Dude, please let's just talk!

From: Ashton
I said no.

To: Ashton
Why?

From: Ashton
I just don't want to talk, okay?

To: Ashton
If you won't come here to talk, then I'm coming over :-)

From: Ashton
Don't you have to hang out with Tori

I don't know if he was being sarcastic or being spiteful, but I'm just going to go over.

To: Ashton
No, she's upset at the moment. I tried cheering her up but she wanted to be on her own for a while :-(

From: Ashton
Why don't you just kiss her and make her better. I know that's what she wants

To: Ashton
Stop it. Just stop. I am coming over now, no matter how much you say no. I need to talk to you. I mean, we have to talk this out.

From: Ashton
We have nothing to talk about Luke.

I don't care what he says. I'm still coming over.

I quickly put my shoes on and made my way to Ashton's house.

I knocked on the door and waited for it to open. The door opened and it was Harry. "Hey, is Ashton in?" I know he's in, but I can't just walk in like its my own house. "Hi Luke. And yeah Ash is in. He's upstairs in his room." Harry replied and let me in.

I made my way up to Ashton's room. I didn't knock, because if I knocked he would ask who I was and he wouldn't let me in. I slowly opened the door and poked my head behind the door. I saw Ashton sitting on his drum kit. He didn't notice me come in. I walked up behind him and sat on his bed.

"Hey." I spoke. Ashton raised up and looked at me. I smiled at him and waited for him to talk back but he just got up and walked to the other side of his room. "Can we talk?" I asked. "I said no Luke." Ashton sighed. "Please? We need to sort this out." I mentioned.

"Okay." He came and sat next to me. "How long have you and Tori been a thing? Huh? Was it all this time and you were just hiding it?" Ashton was coming up with weird assumptions. "No Ashton. None of that." I said honestly. "Maybe me and Tori are better off as friends." Ashton said. "I'm sorry Ashton." I placed my hand on his shoulder to comfort him. "It's okay. I mean you've had a crush on Tori like what, since high school. And Tori had a crush on you for like a bazillion years. I'm not really surprised that she picked you." He smiled weakly. "You knew Tori liked me?" I raised my eyebrow. "Uh yeah. She made it so obvious Luke." He laughed. Boy was I blind. "I had know idea." I replied. "I know. You were pretty clueless." He laughed.

"So is everything okay with you me and Tori?" I asked. He nodded. "Thanks Ashton." I smiled. "But next time lets not both go for the same girl." He giggled. "Agreed."

-

I was back home now. Everything was gone between me and Ashton now. I just hope that it won't be awkward between the three of us. I heard my phone go off, signally me that I got a message.

From: Michael
You and Ashton good now?

To: Michael
Yeah. Sorted out earlier

From: Michael
See. What did I say? Ashton will understand :)

I smirked at his comment and looked up and saw my mum leaning by the door. "God mum, what are you doing?" I asked as she was still smirking at me as well. "Nothing sweetie. You have a friend downstairs." Mum smirked and left. Is she okay?

I got up and lazily made my way downstairs. I looked around to see if it was Calum or someone, but why would my mum smirk if it was just him or the other guys? I walked into the living room and saw Tori. "H-hey." I said shyly. Really, now is the time to be shy. "Hey Luke." She smiled and stood up and walked next to me. I led her to my room and she sat down on my bed. "Uh why are you here?" I asked, and I reheard my self and realised how rude that sounded. "I didn't mean it like that. I mean, I like hanging out with you, it's just so unexpected and-"

I stopped talking. I stopped talking as she connected her lips with mine. I kissed back, boy did it feel good to kiss her. "Shut up Luke." She laughed. I let out a small laugh and tucked a loose strand of hair behind Tori's ear. "Want to come round mine for a while?" Tori asked.  "Why not stay here?" I smirked. "Because there's a peeping Tom at the door." She giggled. I looked at my bedroom door and saw Ben, Jack and mum all poking the heads through. "Oh my god." I rolled my eyes. This is so embarrassing. Why do they have to do that? "You owe my $5 Jack." Ben smirked. "Really? You had a bet on us?" I've never felt this embarrassed. I looked over at Tori and saw that she was blushing like crazy. "Hell yeah! And now I got my $5!" Ben yelled. I'm blessed to have such a normal family.

"Your place it is." I let out a laugh and held out my hand for Tori to hold on to. We moved past my weird family and started walking out way back to her house. "I'm sorry about that." I scratched the back of my neck. I didn't really know how to explain the events that just occurred. "Its okay Luke. I thought it was cute." She gave me a quick peck on my cheek. I wrapped my arm around her and we were walking in silence. But it was a good silence. "So what made you decide to come round mine today?" I asked. Tori just shrugged but she had a smirk on her face.  "What's with the smirk Victoria?" I raised my eyebrow. Tori stopped walking. "Please don't call me that. Ever." She laughed. "Aw why not? Victoria." I laughed.

She then turned and was standing in front of me. She places on hand on my shoulder and moved so close to me that a balloon couldn't  even fit between us. She looked up at me, and her brown chocolatey eyes were staring into my eyes. I saw her bit her lip. Does she even realise what she is doing to me? She placed her free hand down on my hip and was ever so close to my lips. She went near my cheek. "Call me Victoria one more time, and you know what you're going to miss." Tori smirked and continued to walk to her house. 

"Damn." I said breathlessly.

-----------------
A/N - Sorry for the really long update :( I've just found it hard to write this story because I wrote this book a while ago, and after finishing Out Of My Limit I decided to continue with Mistake more. And from that, I lost the story line to this one :'(

But have no fear :) I will be writing this book more as well! Woohoo! They will just be slow updates. Don't even ask me about Fade hahah, that books has like frozen in time. But they will be all update soon :)

Thanks for understanding :)
Chlo x