Chapter 14

•Luke's POV•

I saw the way Ashton was looking at Tori. I felt weird when they were hugging. That should be me, not Ashton. What does Tori even see in him? It drives me insane. I wish I was never a jerk, and maybe I would be in Ashton's position right now.

We said our goodbyes and went back to my car. Tori sat in the passenger seat and Daniel was in the back. "So how did you find tonight?" I asked. "Great." Tori smiled. "It was awesome." Daniel said at the back. We drove back to mine and we got out of the car. Daniel walked into his house and Tori was about to walk away. "Tori, wait." I called out.

"Yeah Luke?" Tori asked. "Do you, uh, want to hang out with me?" I asked. "Now?" She asked. "Yeah." I smiled. "Don't you think it's late, Luke?" She said. "Nope." I giggled. God, I sound like such a girl. "You're one weird kid, Luke." Tori laughed. She came towards me and walked up to my door. "Well aren't you coming then?" Tori laughed. She's beautiful. The dress that she wore today was amazing. It really showed off her figure. I smiled and walked up towards her. I opened the door and let Tori in.

"Tori, dear, how are you?" Mum said. Please don't embarrass me mum. I said to myself. "I'm good thank you, how are you?" She said to my mum. "I'm good honey." Mum said. "Tori let's go to my room." I butted in. Tori smiled and followed behind me.

"Sorry about my mum." I said. "You don't need to be sorry Luke. She was just being friendly." Tori said. "So did you enjoy the film?" I asked. "You've already asked that LuLu." Tori smirked. "You and that nickname." I rolled my eyes. Tori started to laugh. "I like it. It suits you." Tori laughed even more.

"It's not my name though." I said. "I know. I know." Tori laughed even more. "Oh my gosh, I feel like I'm going to wet my self." Tori laughed even more. "Well the toilets is down the hall." I laughed. "I know LuLu." Tori got up and chucked her phone on my bed and left.

I sat up and sat in silence waiting for Tori to come back. As I was waiting her phone made a sound. I picked up her phone and saw that she got a message from Ashton.

"Boo." Tori said and made me drop her phone on the floor. "Shit. Sorry." I said quickly and picking up her phone. "It's okay." Tori giggled and stopped. "Were you looking through my phone?" She raised her eyebrow. "No! It went off and I picked it up. You've got a message from Ash." I said shyly.

"I'm kidding Luke." Tori smiled and sat next to me. She sat very close to me. Closer than I expected. But I liked it. I got my arm and placed it by Tori's side. She didn't back away, so I'm guessing she didn't mind. She was quiet for a while, I don't know why? She was just staring at her screen.

"You alright, Tori?" I broke the silence. She sighed. "Y-yeah." She stuttered. "What's up?" I got my hand and placed it around her shoulder. She showed me her phone.

From: Ashton Irwin
Hey Tori, I had a really great time spending time with you. I was wondering if you would like to go on a date with me? :) x

What? Why would he ask her out? I want to slap some sense into that boy.

I gave Tori her phone back. She was just staring at the screen. "You should go out on the date with him." I broke the silence. "What?" Tori said in shock. "You should go out with him, Tori. He seems to like you...a lot. He just finds it hard to show it. Even though it's so obvious." I stated. "But he's your friend, Luke." Tori replied.

"It's okay, Tori." I smiled back. "Okay. I'll do it." Tori smile grew big. Little did Tori know was that what I just explained to her, is how I was feeling towards her.

Tori laid down on my bed and pulled my arm and brought be down as well. She was looking up towards me. "What should I wear for this date?" Tori asked. "This date?" I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah, mine and Ashton's, silly." Tori poked my cheek. "This dress." I poked at. "I can't wear the same thing again Luke." Tori giggled. "Why not? The dress really brings out your figure." I said and paused when I realised what I just said.

"So you're just casually checking me out then?" Tori joked. "Uh..uh.." I panicked. "It's okay Luke. I used to check you out when we were friends...oh god that sounded creepy." Tori laughed with embarrassment. "Y-you checked me out?" I said with glee. "Yeah." Tori blushed. I smiled madly.

"I could always help you out with what to wear for the date." I suggested. "Really? You would do that?" Tori smiled. "Of course, Tori." I replied. Tori just stared back at me. I didn't really know what to do at this moment of time. I was about to say something but I saw Tori slowly drifting asleep. "Tori? Pssst." I whispered. "Hmm." She said tiredly. "You're falling asleep." I laughed. She shot up. "Sorry." She blushed. "It's okay, Tori." I smiled.

I heard Tori's phone go off. I quickly grabbed it and I looked at the screen.

From: Ashton
Can't wait ;) I'll come and pick you up tomorrow at 5 x

I sighed. I really wish I was in Ashton's position.