Chapter 5

•Tori's POV•

Some how mum convinced me and Dan to come here. I don't what changed my mind to actually come here. I could have just stayed at home and watch a film, or even read or book. Anything but be in this house.

It was weird because I haven't been here in like 2 years. Of course I've seen Luke's mum because she's close friends with my parents. They always came over for chats and meals.

We heard the door opening and we quickly turned the lights out and waited for Luke to come in. He came in and we all yell surprise.

He sees everyone and he catches my eye. He froze, he was thinking. But shook his head and walked to his friends. From the look that he gave me, I knew he didn't remember me.

I sat on the sofa with Dan, and just stayed on my phone. This was such a bad idea to come here. I should have never agreed to this. I saw Liz walk up to me . "What's wrong Tori?" She asked. "Nothing. Just tired." I lied. "Oh, okay sweetie. Would you like a drink to keep you awake?" She asked. "Yes please." I said.

I stood up and followed behind her. She stopped and tapped a guy on the shoulder. He turned around and I saw that it was Ben. "Ben. Could you make a drink for Tori." Liz asked. "Liz, it's okay, I can get it." I said nicely. She didn't have to ask Ben to get me a drink. I think I know my way around this house. "Nonsense Tori." Liz insisted.

"Come on Ori." Ben said. That's what he nicknamed me. Weird, I know. I followed Ben to the kitchen. "I haven't seen you in ages, Ori." Ben said. "I know, it's been a while." I said whilst standing crossed legged. It's a bad habit of mine. It was kind of awkward talking to Luke's brother. Since the whole situation. I'm not sure if they know why me and Luke aren't friends anymore. Heck, they probably still think that we're best buds.

"So how are you?" Ben broke my train of thought. "I'm good thank, you?" I asked politely. "I'm good. Happy to see my little brother again." He laughed. I gave a weak smile. Luckily he didn't notice. "Speaking of the devil." Ben said. I turned my head and saw, him.

"Come here Lukey." Ben said. Ugh really Ben.

"Why?" He said whilst giving me a weird look.

Ben noticed that Luke didn't even recognised me. "Don't tell me you don't know who she is?" Ben asked whilst pointing towards me. This is extremely awkward. Boy I wish I had Harry Potters cloak of invisibility right now.

He shook his head. "I don't." Luke said. I felt like I just got slammed in the heart. The boy who used to be my friend, doesn't even know who I am anymore. Wow.

I took the drink out of Ben's hand and made my way back to Dan. I really wish I didn't come here. He doesn't even remember me.

-

I sat down back on the sofa and sighed. "What's wrong Tori?" Dan asked. He knew something was bothering me.

"I was talking to Ben, one of Luke's brothers and Luke came in and gave me a weird look, and Ben asked him if he knows me, and he said he didn't." I said whilst fiddling with my hair. Even retelling what happen just hurts.

"What?" Dan said whilst shaking his head. "I don't care anymore." I said whilst going onto my phone. That was not true. I do care. I just don't want to show it. Dan sighed and took a sip of my drink.

Then I felt the sofa sink down. I looked to my side and saw that Luke sat next to Dan. Ugh, why? Out of all the places in the house that Luke could have been, he chose to sit here.