Chapter 33

Tori's POV•

"Hey." This was the first time talking to Ashton since I told him that I liked Luke. Did I find it awkward, yes. Would I rather be somewhere else, heck yeah.

The room fell quiet. All eyes were on Ashton and I. He was just avoiding my eye contact. "Hi." He shrugged. At least he spoke. I genuinely thought that he wasn't going to take to me.

The room fell silent. I gazed around and saw the other guys just staring at me. Am I some type of strange creature? They've seen me before. Stop acting like you don't know me.

I leaned back against the sofa and waited for someone to talk.

"I heard Daniel was moving out soon." Michael nodded.

"Uhuh. He should be moving out next month." I replied. I wasn't expecting it to be this awkward. Heck, I didn't even know that them lot were going to be here.

"Aren't you moving with him?" Ashton spoke, but didn't even look at me, once. I nodded my head. I think Ashton and I need to talk this out because I don't want there to be any tension between us.

"When are you moving?" Luke asked. He seemed a little shock from this. I can't remember if I ever told him that I was going to move. It shouldn't really affect him as he'll be going back living his dream of being a world sensation.

"Not sure. I don't think I'm moving the same day as Dan." I shrugged, I haven't really planned it with Dan. We still have to talk to the owner of the building and discuss our living arrangements.

"That's fine, it won't ruin your plans." Ashton gazed up and eyes me and then back to Luke and glared.

I scowled at him.

He shouldn't be acting like this. We went on a couple of dates, we were never official, yes I know how it feels when someone doesn't like you back, but it doesn't give you the right to treat them like scum.

"Can I talk to you, outside?" It sounded more like a question. I heard Calum and Michael oohing in the background like what kids do when someone is about to have a fight. Ashton nodded and he walked out first.

I felt someone hold onto my hand and pulled me back. "Are you okay?" Luke asked. I nodded. "I just need to talk to Ashton." I smiled weakly. Luke nodded and his hands left mine.

I walked out of Luke's house and saw Ashton sitting on the step. I walked up behind him and sat next to him. I leaned my head against his shoulder and sighed.

"Tori?" Ashton spoke. I sat up and noticed that he was fiddling with his hands. He seemed nervous. "Yes Ashton?" I replied.

"I'm sorry." I was left shocked. I didn't know why he was apologising, it should be me as I sort of leaded him on.

"No, I'm sorry Ashton. You are such a lovely, sweet guy. Any girl would be lucky to have you. We're still going to be friend, right?" I stuck my tongue out at him, in a joking way. He grinned and released his signature giggled. "Are, you know, you two dating?" I saw his cheeks flush. I know we're not dating yet, as we haven't really discussed it. I shook my head.

"You're not?" He seemed shocked. "Why do you seem so shocked?" I laughed. "It's just, I knew how much Luke liked you." He shrugged. "How come everyone knew he liked me, but me?" I said with frustration. I wasn't that frustrated about it, it's just, I had the same feelings but we never shared them. We both kept them back as we were afraid we might ruin our friendship.

"It was a secret, Tori." He said monotoned.

"I know." I sighed.

"I don't want it to be awkward between us." I blurted out. I knew it's already begun, as previously the guys weren't saying a word in edge.