Chapter 7

•Tori's POV•

"I'm sorry." Luke said. I gave him evils. Does he think that by saying sorry that everything is going to be okay? Well he's wrong. He can't just show up after God knows how long and say sorry and that everything will be fine. It just doesn't work like that.

"I said go, Luke." I said without looking at him. Won't this boy understand that I'm not going to forgive him any time soon. "Just let me talk to you." Luke said. "No." I said whilst walking towards the door. I can't put up with this anymore. I have to get away from him.

"Please, Tori." Luke begged. "No Luke. You forgot me. We've been friends for so long, and then you sent that text, and poof, I'm a spec of dust to you." I yelled. This was all my anger and rage built up from what he did to me. I never express my feelings. I keep them all bottled up inside, that one little strike, I'd explode.

"Just hear me out!" Luke yelled. "No. I don't want to hear you out. Just go!" I shouted. I'm starting to loose my temper with him. "Ugh, this is why I.." Luke muttered to himself but I heard.

"Excuse me?" I glared. "What?" Luke panicked. "What did you mean by this is why?" I shot back. "You changed." He said quietly. "What?!" I yelled. He had the audacity to say that I changed. I think Luke needs to take a good look of himself in the mirror and realise that he is the one who has changed. Not me.

"How the hell have I changed? You're the freakin' one who's changed, Luke. That fame of yours has gone to your head. I mean look, I'm just another person in the world to you." I said with frustration. "No it hasn't Tori!" Luke shouted back.

"Yes it bloody has Luke. I bet if you didn't even come home we wouldn't even be having this argument and we'd be continuing with our lives. Before this, you didn't even know who I was anymore." I said whilst walking towards the door.

"W-where are you going?" Luke asked. "I'm getting away from you!" I yelled whilst walking out of my room. I paused and thought, why am I the one to leave? This is my house, he can leave. I walked back into my room and saw Luke just sat on my bed.

"Leave." I said without any effort. I'm fed up of him that I don't he even have the energy to kick him out of my house. "What?" He said shyly. "I said leave." I said a little but louder so that he can hear me better.

"Can we please talk?" Luke asked. "No." Was all I said. "Why? God, you're being so stubborn Tori." Luke said with frustration.

"Stubborn? Luke, you had like two years to talk to me, and now that we're face to face, you actually decide to talk to me. No Luke. Just go." I said. Luke didn't say anything. He just got up and left. I slammed my door and ran to my bed. Today has got to be the worst.

I just don't even know what to do anymore.

•Luke's POV•

I never knew I caused all of this. All I did was not talk to her. Not all friendships last forever. What I did couldn't of been that bad? Right?

I heard my phone go off.

"Hello?" I questioned. "Luke! Where the hell are you? You just left?" Michael yelled. "I went after Tori." I frowned. I can't believe she hates me. Yeah, what I did was pretty mean, but surely it shouldn't have impacted on her that much.

"Tori? Oh I know, god it's been ages since I last heard and seen of her." Michael giggled. "Does she still live next door to you?" Michael asked.

"Yeah." I said blankly. "So is that where you are?" Michael mocked.

"I'm leaving there actually." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"She hates me." I said straight up.

"Dude, what do you expect? You're the one who cut her out of your life." Michael said straight up.

I didn't say anything. He was right.

"When are you coming back? People are wondering where you are." Michael said.

"I'm right outside the front door." I said whilst ending the call.

I walked in and saw Michael and Ashton sitting in the living room. I walked up to them. "Where's Calum?" I asked.

"He left, his family had something to do." Ashton said. "Oh."

"Michael told me about Tori. How is she?" Ashton asked.

"Mad." I said.

Ashton smiled weakly and patted my back. "Don't worry Luke, Tori will come round about it all." Ashton said.

"No she won't." I said.

"How will you know?" Ashton replied.

"I just know Ashton. I just know." I said whilst sitting down.

"Dude just leave him." Michael said to Ashton.

I sighed and said bye to the guys and went straight to my room.

The party finally ended and the house was quiet. I heard a faint knock on the door. I lifted my head and I saw Ben walk in.

"You alright Lulu?" Ben smirked. Tori used to call me that.

"Don't call me that." I said bluntly.

"Chill dude." Ben said whilst raising his arms.

"What's caused your knickers in a twist?" Ben laughed.

"I don't wear knickers you idiot." I replied.

"It's a figure of speech, Luke." Ben rolled his eyes.

"Tori." I sighed.

"What about her?" Ben asked.

"She hates me." I said.

"Why? You two are like best friends." Ben said.

"Well..." I extended.

"What the hell did you do?" Ben said angrily.

"I didn't know that it would cause all of this to happen." I said.

"Tell me what you did!" Ben demanded.

"I stopped talking to her. I ignored her for 2 years, and I forgot about her." I said really fast.

Then Ben slapped my arm.

"What was that for?" I said whilst rubbing my arm.

"For being a twat. Why did you do that for? She's such a sweet girl, and you go and do that." Ben said loudly.

"I don't know." I said in defeat.

"Of course you know Luke. You can't just do that out of the blue." Ben yelled.

"I don't know!" I yelled.

Ben rolled his eyes and left. But deep down I do know why. I just can't face up to the fact that what I did is actually the reason to why I stopped talking to Tori in the first place.