Chapter 15

•Tori's POV•

I tiredly opened my eyes and I looked around. I'm not in my room. I felt a hand over me. I slowly turned around and I saw Luke. I carefully looked at his features. His normally puffed up hair is now flat down. I heard him sigh loudly, thinking that he was up. But he just pulled me tighter. "Uhm, Luke?" I asked. "Hmm?" He smiled and opened his eyes and I saw his cheeks turning red.

He quickly took his arm off me. "Sorry." He apologised. His cheeks were burning bright red now. "It okay, Luke." I giggled. "I didn't even realise I fell asleep." I said. "Yeah..you were gone instantly. I was talking, and it went quiet, and you were sleeping. I called your name, and you were still sleeping. And then a little bit of dribble came out your mouth." Luke laughed. I felt my face go pink. "Oh god, that's embarrassing." I said whilst covering my face up.

"It was funny, and cute." Luke giggled and paused. "It's not cute." I shook my head in shame.

"Are you free today?" Luke asked. "Nope, I have a date with Ashton remember." I said whilst poking his cheek. "Oh right, I forgot." Luke sighed. "But you're still helping with what to wear, right?" I pleaded. "Can't Daniel do it?" Luke asked. "You said last night that you would help." I frowned.

"Please? I would do the same for you." I smiled. "Fine, only because I'm the better friend." Luke smirked. "Oh shut up. We all know that I'm the better one." I shot back. "Okay, if you say so, Tori." Luke rolled his eyes. I whacked his arm and got up.

"Where are you going?" Luke asked. "Back home, and you're coming." I said whilst grabbing onto his hand. He went stiff when I held onto his hand. I pushed that thought aside and continued walking back to mine.

"Mum, I'm home." I yelled out.

"Where the hell were you Victoria?!" Mum shouted. I know mum is pissed at me because she's using my full name, which I hate. Mum paused when she saw Luke. "Luke honey, how are you?" She smiled. "Hi Mrs Solomon, I'm good thank you. How are you?" Luke said shyly. I've known Luke for a while, and he's still the shy kid from back in the day.

"I'm good sweetie. So back to my question Victoria, where the hell were you?" Mum raised her voice. "Calm down mum. I stayed round Luke's." I sighed. "Then why didn't you text me?" Mum shot back. "I'm here now, aren't I?" I shot back.

"Victoria Ann Solomon don't you dare raise your voice at me!" Mum shouted. I rolled my eyes. I saw Luke standing there awkwardly. "Mum we have company." I pointed out. "It's only Luke, but Tori, please, next time just let me know where you are." Mum sighed and walked away.

"Sorry Luke." I said. "It's okay Tori." Luke replied back. "Come on." I smiled widely and held onto Luke's hand and ran up to my room. "Slow down Tori, we're not 5 year olds." Luke laughed. "Tori stop acting weird!" Dan came out and stopped when he saw Luke. "Heyy Luke. Tori why are you so chirpy today?" Dan asked.

"I've got a date." I smiled widely. "Aww I knew you two would end up together." Dan poked my cheek. Both me and Luke eyes went wide. "It's not with Luke, Dan." I giggled to break the tension. "What? Really?" Dan looked shocked. "Yeah." I replied back. "Who is it with then?" Dan asked. "Ashton." Luke said loudly. Which caused me and Dan to jump from his sudden outburst. "Ashton, huh. I would have never thought of you two going out." Dan shrugged and went away. "Sorry about that Luke." I apologised. "It's okay Tori." Luke sighed.

We walked into my room and Luke sat down on my bed and I went towards my wardrobe and opened the door. "Damn Tori, how many clothes do you have?" Luke moaned. "Shut up! It's not that much." I replied back. "Tori! It's like a shop." Luke exaggerated. "If you say so. So what should I wear?" I asked. "What kind of date is it?" He asked. "Casual I think." I blushed. Luke pushed me aside and looked through my clothes. I was surprised with how he reacted. But I just ignored him.

"This." Luke chucked the clothes at me. I gave evils and picked up the clothes he chucked. "Luke you've got to be joking." I snapped. "What? You said casual, and that's casual." He shot back. "I can't wear a baggy family guy shirt and leggings." I stated. "And why not? If I was going on a date with you, I wouldn't care what you would look like. You're beautiful the way you are." Luke froze and went red. "What did you just say?" I was shocked. "Nothing, I said nothing, let's keep looking." Luke avoided eye contact with me and went back to look for clothes.

I wanted to bring up the question about what Luke said earlier, but I couldn't find the right words to say. "What about this?" Luke pulled out my red dress which I got for Christmas. "I've never worn that." I pointed out. "Then put it on now so I can see what it's like." Luke demanded. I put my hand up in defeat and held onto the dress. "Why are you just standing there?" Luke asked. "I don't want to changed in front of you." I said shyly. "Oh sorry." Luke blushed and walked out.

I put the dress on. To my surprise it was a nice dress. Luke picked out a good dress. I wonder why I don't wear this more often. "Can I come back in?" Luke spoke behind the door. "Yeah you can come back in." I giggled from his awkwardness. "God, how long does it take to get dressed, it's only-" Luke stopped talking and just stared at me. I felt uncomfortable, and I even felt more uncomfortable as he eyed me up and down. "Luke!" I grabbed his attention. "Huh?" He spoke quietly. "You're staring, a lot." I pointed out which caused Luke to go nervous.

"So from your reaction, I'm guessing Ashton will like this." I smirked. Luke frowned and went all quiet. "So, uh, what time is he picking you up?" Luke asked bluntly. "At 5." I replied. "I should get going then." Luke said. "What? No stay!" I pleaded. "But why? You have your date in like an hour." Luke sighed. "We can hang out before I go." I smiled. "But you still need to get ready. I'll let you get ready. Have a nice time Tori." Luke said whilst getting up. "Wait!" I shouted. Luke turned around and I pulled my arms around him. I gave him a big hug. "What was that for?" He asked. "For helping me." I replied back. "I'd do anything for you Tori."