Chapter 20

•Luke's POV•

From: Ashton
I'm so nervous man!! :(

What's wrong with him now?

To: Ashton
What's up?

From: Ashton
My date with Tori

Does he really have to remind me about their stupid date?

To: Ashton
Isn't it like not until the end of the week? :-/

From: Ashton
Yeah! That's why I'm nervous dude! :(

To: Ashton
Don't be. She's our friend Ash, just act around her the same way you act around when we all hang out :-)

I feel something in me when I write or mention them two doing things together. Hurt is not the word. Jealousy is not the word either. I just have a feeling that I can't explain.

From: Ashton
I'm scared if I mess up :(

He's starting to annoy me now.

To: Ashton
You won't, um, are you busy at the moment?

I want Ashton to come round so I can talk to him in person about his thing with Tori. Maybe I should explain to him the feelings that I've had for Tori, but then I shouldn't interfere with there business.

From: Ashton
Nope, why?

To: Ashton
Do you want to hang out for a bit?

I lied. I just want him to come over so I can talk to him about Tori and what he sees in her. I don't know why I'm finding it so damn hard to talk to someone about this.

From: Ashton
Yeah sure, what time?

To: Ashton
Now

I placed my phone into my pocket and waited for Ashton to come by. I heard a knock at the door and quickly made my way to the door.

"Hey." Ashton waved and walked through. "So what do you want to do?" Ashton asked. "Can I talk to you Ashton?" I asked. "We are talking Luke." Ashton let out a laugh. I rolled my eyes and walked into the living room. "What do you want to talk about?" Ashton asked. I took in a deep breath. "What do you see in Tori?" I asked nervously.

"What?" Ashton was taken back by my question. "Why have you started to like her all of a sudden?" I asked another question. "What's the matter with you Luke?" Ashton asked. "Just answer my question!" I said a little louder. "I like her okay. I find it awkward to tell you, as I see that way you look at Tori. And don't tell me you don't have no feelings for her, because Calum and Michael told me. At first it was just a little crush, but the more I hung out with her, the more I started to like her. I was so scared to ask her out for a second date, as I thought she wasn't interested in me." Ashton spoke really fast, which indicates that he was nervous to tell me.

"I'm going to kill Calum and Michael." I mentally noted but realised I spoke it out. I quickly covered my mouth but it was too late. Ashton frowned. "So what they said was true." Ashton hung his head low. I nodded my head. "B-but if you felt that way about Tori, then why didn't you tell me before, I wouldn't have gone on a date if you liked her Luke." Ashton pointed out.

"I saw how happy you make her." I said quietly. I feel like a bad friend now. I shouldn't have said anything. Ashton's smile grew big. "Luke, I won't go out with her if you still like her." Ashton replied. I thought for a bit. If I say yes, Ashton will not date Tori and I could have a shot. But if I say no, I'll make Ashton and Tori both happy as they too like each other.

I've made up my mind. "You can go out with Tori." I placed on a fake smile. "Really?" Ashton yelled a little too loud which caused me to laugh from his outburst. I nodded. "Besides, you two make each other happy." I pointed out. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." Ashton said really fast which made him sound weird. "It's okay Ashton." I patted his back. "Nothing will be weird around us? Will it?" He furrowed his brows. I shook my head slowly. I mean, there shouldn't be anything weird as I'm saying to him that I do not mind. Even though I do wish it was Tori and I. But that would make me selfish. And I'm not selfish. "Besides, I don't like her in that way no more." I lied again. I didn't want to stop them.

"Is that why you wanted me to come round?" Ashton asked. I didn't answer his question. I quickly grabbed the Xbox remotes and chucked one near Ashton and we started to play Fifa.

I was about to win when Ashton suddenly got a phone call. He quickly put it on speaker as he seems determined to beat me. Which I highly doubt that he will because I'm a pro at this game, apart from Michael. He's just a wizard when it comes to games.

"Hello?" Ashton still keeping his concentration on the TV. "Hey Ashton, I wanted to ask you something about Friday?" I heard the voice. It was Tori. I looked at Ashton and saw him smile. She really does make him happy.

"Sure, what do you want to talk about Friday?" Ashton paused the game. Great. What am I suppose to do if they're chit chatting away?

"What time are we going out?" Tori asked. "Um, around five maybe." He blushed. If he paused the game, surely he can take her off of speaker. "Okay, that's fine." Tori replied. "Why?" Ashton asked nervously. I have never seen Ashton so nervous about a date before.

"Oh, we have family coming over, and they should be leaving around that time. I thought I'd have to cancel." She laughed awkwardly. "Oh, we can change the day if you want. I mean, it is your family." Ashton smiled weakly. "No, no. It's okay Ash, I'll message you when they've gone." She giggled. "Ash huh?" He smirked.

"Got a problem Ash?" I could practically tell that Tori was smirking. "No. I like it." Ashton replied. "You like everything I say." She laughed. "I know." He raised his eyebrow. I coughed to remind Ashton that I too was in the room, and was not comfortable with this situation.

"What was that?" Tori asked. "Only Luke. You're on speaker by the way." Now he lets her know. "Hey Luke." Tori replied. I smiled in response and left. Well not left. I just went into my room and just left Ashton downstairs talking to Tori. It's really getting to me. I seriously need to talk it out with Tori.