Chapter 1

•1 year later•

"TORIIII!" A voice yelled from outside my room. I didn't reply. I continued to sleep. It is too early to be up. Then I heard my door slam open, and I felt someone jumped on my bed and then on me. It was my brother Daniel. He was my twin brother. Yeah, we're twins, but we look nothing alike. Good thing is that people don't know that we're twins and people won't get us mixed up. Daniel is 20 minutes older than me. He always uses that excuse on me.

Daniel came running in and jumped onto my bed and onto me. "What do you want Dan?" I said sternly. He stopped jumping. "Make me breakfast!" Daniel said excitedly. "So you wake me up, just so I can make you breakfast?" I said angrily. Daniel nodded. "Why didn't you ask mum to make it, or even dad. No even better, yourself?" I said whilst sitting up. "Because mum and dad are out and I'm too lazy to make my own breakfast." Daniel shrugged.

"Huh? But it's too early." I protested. Daniel laughed. "Tori, it's 11am, mum went to work." Daniel said whilst laughing at me. "WHAT! Why didn't you tell me? I have to meet Sasha at 12!" I yelled at Daniel. "Relax Tori, Sasha called and said that she can't come out today because her family from Canada are coming over." Daniel said whilst making a popping sound with his cheeks. Man is my brother weird, but I love him.

"So, are you going to make my breakfast?" Daniel said whilst getting off my bed. "Ugh, fine!" I said loudly. I don't know why I agreed. If I didn't, then Dan would just pester me.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face, brushed my hair, I hate how when I go to sleep, my hair is fine, but when I wake up, it's everywhere and knotty. I then walked downstairs. Why did I agree to make Dan his breakfast?

"What do you want Dan?" I asked whilst looking through the cupboard. "Hmm, toast will do." Daniel said whilst sitting at the table. Really, toast. He could have made that himself. I got the slice of bread and placed it in the toaster. While I was making his toast, I made myself a bowl of cereal.

I heard the toast pop out. I went over and placed it onto a plate. "Here you go Dan." I said whilst sliding the plate to him. "Thanks Tori." He said whilst buttering his toast.

-

It was 2pm, and I was getting bored. I think Daniel could tell because I was just laying on the sofa looking at the ceiling. "Hey, Tori!" Daniel yelled. I didn't reply. "Toorriiii." He said in a weird accent. I ignored him. "Fine, you leave me no choice." Daniel said calmly. What the hell was he going on about?

He got off the sofa he was sitting and came jumping onto my sofa and started tickling me. "Dan, stop!" I said whilst laughing. Why did I have to be ticklish for? "No, you're bored, so I'm trying to make you less bored." He said cleverly.

"Yeah...but..you..can ..just..ask..instead...of tickling me." I laughed through each word.

Daniel then stopped tickling me. "Thank you, you know I hate being tickled." I said sternly.

"Anyway, do you want to play Xbox with me?" Daniel asked. Really, you want to play against me? Might as well not even play with me, I'm so bad at games.

"But I'll lose!" I said whilst pretending to cry.

"Shut up Tori, and grab a remote." He said seriously. Note to self, never wind up Dan when he is playing a game, otherwise I will die.

We played for quite a while, surprisingly I won a few games, but overall Dan won. He is like the master of all games.

"What should we do now? I'm getting bored of games?" I asked whilst sighing.

"Bored of games?" Daniel sounded hurt, but he was just messing around. "Only joking sis." Daniel said whilst punching my arm lightly.

"Call Luke." Daniel said quietly. I froze. "What did you say?" I shouted. "Tori, I know he promised you to call, and he ended up messaging those mean things, but that was like nearly a year ago." Daniel said whilst leaning away from me.

"No." I said whilst getting up and walking back to my room. I shut my door and just laid on my bed. Why did Dan have to say that? He knows what happened.

"Tori you in here?" Daniel asked. I laughed slightly. "No, I'm not here!" I shouted out whilst laughing. Dan came in. "Why would you ask if I'm in my room you idiot?" I said whilst motioning him to sit on my bed.

"I don't know, I just did Tori." Daniel said whilst looking sad. "Sorry for bringing him up." Daniel said sadly. I sat up, "It's okay Dan." I said calmly.

"Come on, let's watch a film." Daniel said whilst pulling me out of my room.

"Do we have to?" I said. I wasn't really in the mood to watch a film.

"Yes! And I know what to watch to cheer you up." Daniel said.

"Ace Ventura?" I grinned. He knew how much I love that film.

"Yeah. Pet detective!" Daniel yelled.