I. Natasha Romanoff

millysmarvels inspired me to do it so i'm starting with Natasha for you!
->there's handcuffs if that makes you uncomfartable.
Natasha×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:
I heard the team having breakfast in the kitchen so i went to see if Natasha was there. "Has anyone seen Nat?" i asked and took out a cup from the cabinet and poured myself some water.
"No, but she's probably in the training room." Clint said taking a sip from his tea. I thanked him and went to the training room to find her. I smiled when i saw her running in the treadmill. "Hey baby." She turned to me and smiled. "Hey. What's up?" she asked. "Nothing, just wanted to see you." i told her as i sat on the bench. "Well i'll give a break in a few minutes if you want to do something." My eyes went down to her body. She was wearing shorts and a sports bra which showed her ass and boobs really well. "My eyes are up here by the way." she smirked. "Yeah we can watch a movie if you want." i pretended i didn't hear her last sentence still looking at her body. "And which movie are you planning on watching?" she asked. "I don't know, you can choose." i looked back at her eyes and smiled. She walked to me and bended over my body to take her water bottle but also to give me a better view of her chest. I tilted her chin up and kissed her. "We can also do something else." she said when she broke the kiss for air. "Like what?" i smirked. "Why don't i just show you?" she said in a husky voice and made me get up. We went to her room passing by the kitchen. "Hey Natasha-" Tony tried to say something but Nat cut him off by a "Not now." and pulled me in her room and closing the door harshly. She pinned me to the wall and kissed me again. I put my hand on her waist and she bit my bottom lip softly. I moaned into the kiss and her hands made their way up to my shirt. She stepped back and took my shirt off revealing my boobs. "No bra?" she asked starting to play with my nipple with her fingers. "No, i just didn't feel like it." i told her and i took her sports bra off. She sucked on my neck leaving a dark hickey. I moaned and walked backwards to the bed. She told me to wait and came back with handcuffs. I rubbed myself without taking my sweatpants off and she hold my wrists with her hand. "Be a good girl." she said while cuffing my hands to the headboard. She immediately went back to my neck and started working on my breasts. She swirled her tongue around one nipple and played with the other with her fingers. I moaned loudly when she softly bit my nipple and lifted my ass up a little bit to get her attention. "Everything has it's order." she pushed my hips back to the bed. She trailed kisses down my stomach and stopped when she came to my sweatpants. "Why are these still on?" she looked at me. "Maybe because i can't use my hands." i rolled my eyes. "You want to touch me?" she smirked and kissed me rubbing me through my sweatpants. I nodded and moaned into the kiss and she stopped to take it off. She slid it down my legs and threw it somewhere in the room. She looked at my panties and asked "I've never seen this before. Is it new?"
"Yes." i answered. "What a shame." she replied and literally ripped it off. She sat to the corner of the bed and positioned her mouth to my dripping pussy. "So wet for me, aren't you?" she smirked and licked a stripe up my clit. I moaned and nodded. "Use your words." she demanded. "Yes, Tasha. Please do something." "Beg a little more, you look hot when you do." she said feeling her hot breath between my thighs making it even worse. "Please baby do something. I want to cum." i begged. She started eating me out and biting lightly here and there. "Nat, i'm c-close." i cried out in pleasure. "No, wait." she stopped and went back to her bathroom. She came back wearing a strap. "Oh my god, Tasha." i gasped. "You want to ride this cock?" she asked me teasing my entrance. "Yes baby please." i answered. "Then earn it." she took a step back from my pussy and came to free my hands. I immediately pulled her to myself and kissed her roughly. I slowly went down her neck and her boobs. I left a few hickeys on her chest and took the strap out. I started to eat her out slowly. She was moaning really loud and i loved to hear how i made her feel. "Yes baby right there!" she directed my head with her hands. "Y/N i'm cumming." she warned me and came all over my chin. I went back and kissed her so she could taste herself on my tongue. "Did i earned it?" i batted my eyelashes at her. "Yes. Ass up. Now." She demanded and i did as i was told. She entered my pussy without a warning and it hurt like a bitch. She kept going not letting me adjust to the strap but soon the pain turned into pleasure. I moaned her name and she smacked my ass. "Are you close?" she asked me and i nodded. "What did i tell you about using your words?" she smacked my ass again. "Yes, yes Tasha." i said tears running down my cheeks. "Okay cum with me." she said and we both came at the same time. She took the strap off and came back to bed with a towel. She cleaned us both and laid next to me handing me a bottle of water. "I love it how you became so caring and nice after you fuck me that hard." i chuckled. She smiled and kissed me taking the bottle from me and putting it on the counter. "You wanna take a nap?" she asked and i nodded putting my head on her chest.