XVI. Chris Evans

Hello, i decided i'll write marvel actors too and this is my first one, so i hope you enjoy it. And i know this doesn't have smut so i'll try to do a part 2.

Chris Evans×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

"Chris?" i shouted from the kitchen.

"I'm coming!" he shouted and i put the eggs on the plates with the bacon.

"It smells amazing." he smiled and hugged me from behind. I could smell his cologne and he kissed my neck a couple times before he let go of me.

"You smell amazing." i complimented him and he sat down, immediately starting to eat his food.

"Oh my god this is the best breakfast i've ever had." he chuckled and i smiled giving him another egg. He ate it in seconds too and got up. He washed his hands and put his dishes in the sink.

"No kiss to the chef?" i pouted my lips and he chuckled.

"Your acting is way much better than mine. You should start doing it too." he kissed me quickly and went upstairs to change. I washed the dishes until he came back and he helped me put them up to the shelves.

"Don't forget, be ready at 8." he kissed me again and i smiled.

"I won't." he smiled and kissed Dodger before he closed the door, going to set. Since we were stuck in home for quite some time now, he said he'd take me out to have some fun. (let's imagine corona shit is over.) I didn't do much at home, since it was my day off i watched some Netflix and did some workout. When it was about 6 i took a shower and got dressed. I was wearing a white cute dress with little flower patterns on it. He would always say he liked white on me, especially that dress. I straightened my hair and just put on some foundation and a little bit of blush. It was 7.50 so i went down and put food and water for Dodger in case we would be late. He opened the door and i turned back to him.

"OH I LOVE THAT DRESS!" he said cutely and i giggled thanking him.

"Dodger's got food, lights are off. We can go." i took his hand and locked the door. He ran to the car before me and opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." i smiled and got in the car. He closed the door and got in the driver's seat. He would always hold my hand if it was okay while driving the car.

"Are you not going to tell me where we're goin'?" i asked.

"Nope." he said popping the ''p''.

"But why?" i whined, wondering where we were going.

"Because it's a surprise and i don't want to ruin it." he answered and kissed my hand.

"Fine." i gave up and added "Can you wake me when we get there, i'm a little sleepy?"

"Sure thing." he smiled and i closed my eyes, drifting off to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"y/n, we're here." he touched my shoulder and i woke up. He got out and opened the door for me again. I both loved and hated it when he did that. The restaurant looked fancy and it smelled like various kinds of food.

"Evans for 2." Chris said to the waiter and he took us to our table.

"What would you like?" the waiter asked.

"I'll get some pasta, y/n?"

" I'll get (insert your fave food) please." i smiled and the waiter nodded and left to bring our food.

"Do you like the place? I thought you would like the decors and everything." Chris asked.

"I do, it looks beautiful." i smiled and we talked about how his day went, what happened at the set, how he accidentely spilled water on RDJ and many other things as we ate our dinner.

"Hey y/n?" he asked out of nowhere.

"Mhmm?"

"I wanted to ask you something. Well it's not exactly a question but.."

"What is it?" i asked curious.

"Okay so, um, this is harder than i thought... You know, i love you, you love me and we know each other for like 7 years and been dating for about 4 right?" he asked playing with his fingers. He was obviously nervous and i got worried.

"Yeah, why?" i asked looking directly into his blue-green eyes.

"I was just wondering, oh fuck this i'm not gonna be able to do it if i continue like this. Look, we love each other and i love your company around the house, Dodger loves you, my family loves you, you are the most amazing human i've ever met and i would love to call you my wife and grow old with you-" he took out a little red box out of his pocket and got up. He kneeled in front of me and tears of happiness started to spill from my eyes when i realised what was happening.

"y/n y/l/n, Will you marry me and make me the happiest man in the world?" he asked smiling bright. All jokes aside, the whole restaurant was watching us and waiting for my response. I smiled biting my lip to slow down the tears coming out of my eyes.

"Get up." i giggled.

"That was not the answer i was waiting but-" he got up and i kissed him shutting his mouth.

"Yes, of course i will idiot, i just didn't want to lean that much and rip your favorite dress." i smiled and he chuckled kissing me again.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up to Chris' manager calling him.

"Yes?" i answered the phone and shaked Chris so that he would wake up. I put the phone on speaker and Chris woke up.

"Oh hey y/n, is Chris there?" he asked.

"Yeah i can hear you." Chris responded.

"Okay that's good. You guys do realise the people there took videos and posted them right? You're literally the first tag on twitter right now. At least one of you should post something." he suggested.

"Alright, we will, thanks." Chris hung up the phone and looked at me.

"You literally said yes." he chuckled.

"Yes, i know i did Chris." i smiled and he laughed before kissing me.

"Come on, we have news to post." i smiled and kissed him again before getting up.

Helloo! It's 12 and i have to wake up at 6 but who cares, i was so damn bored on the school bus and i wrote this and i'm planning on doing a part 2 to this so let me know if you like it, have a nice day/night, ily all!