IX. Natasha Romanoff

Scarlett1Romanoff wanted me to do a top reader one with Nat and i hope this is close to what you wanted. Since you didn't give me a certain storyline i used the oppurtunity to make a softer one because i've always wanted to try it. So there you go!
Natasha×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:
I looked at my watch for the 10th time in 2 minutes. Natasha was supposed to come home 5 hours ago but her and Clint still hadn't came back from the mission. 

''Where the hell are they? Don't you put trackers or something on our suits, check it!'' i was taking my anger out on Tony.

''I don't know y/n, the trackers are offline.'' Tony said.

'' y/n just calm down, i'm sure they're fine. They are the best at their job.'' Steve said trying to calm me down. Just when i was about to say something i heard Clint's voice in Tony's laptop.

''Guys, can you hear me?'' Clint asked.

''Yes, yes we can. Where the hell are you?'' i answered immediately.

''Hey y/n, i got shot and Clint had to do it all himself so it took a little time, sorry but we'll be there in like 20 minutes, can you guys tell Bruce to prepare? We stopped it for a while but it looks bad.'' i heard my girlfriend say. 

''On it.'' Bruce said went to prepare his stuff.

''Be quick, how did it happen anyways?'' i asked Natasha.

''Some kid was in front of the Hydra soldiers so i drove him away from there.''

''By getting yourself shot?'' i asked angrily.

''I didn't see it and it was too late when Clint called my name. We'll be there in a few minutes, i'm going.'' Natasha said and i said ''Okay.'' before going to the lab to help Bruce. In a few minutes Natasha came in Clint's arms. Her leg was bleeding really hard and we took the bullet out and Bruce stitched her wound. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to my room, asking Tony to bring her food. 

''Did you hurt anywhere else?'' i asked, checking her body for other wounds.

''No y/n, come on, you're overreacting.''

''Oh yeah? I have only one girlfriend and i don't want her to get hurt. It's the most normal thing in the world, it's not overreacting.'' i said and opened the door, taking the food from Tony and thanking him. Natasha ate her food as i picked clean clothes for her to wear.

''Promise me, no matter what, you'll be more careful and choose to save yourself instead of others.'' i told Natasha taking the empty plate from her and putting it to the table.

''I can't do that. That child had a long life to live.''

''He didn't deserve it more than you did.'' i said and sat next to her on the bed. I started peppering kisses to her face and she giggled. I kissed her and she kissed back hungrily. 

''Hey hey hey, you're hurt, remember?'' i said and got up. ''Wear these.'' i threw her the clean clothes. 

''Can you do it for me?'' she batted her eyelashes at me innocently. I chuckled and took her shirt off, admiring the view.

''I though you might like it.'' she said pointing at her new red lace set.

''I do but i'd also like to take it off.'' i smirked. 

''Do it then.'' Natasha said, allowing me to unclasp her bra and push her so that now she was laying on the bed. 

''Tell me if i hurt you.'' i said and kissed her again, harsher this time. I lowered my kisses down her jawline, then her neck and after her boobs. I sucked on her left nipple as i played with the other with my hand. I changed nipples and swirled my tongue around it, putting my hand on her inner thigh. 

''y/n come on, don't tease. I've missed you so much.'' 

''That's exactly why i'm gonna make you wait even more. You made me wait 5 hours, worried.''

''I said i was sorry. Come on baby, eat me out.''

''So desperate, maybe if you say the magic word we'll think about it.''

''Please y/n.'' was the only thing she had to say. I pulled her pants and panties down at once, exposing her wet pussy to me. I positioned myself and licked a stripe up to her clit. She moaned and put her hands around my head, tugging a little at my hair as response. I swirled my tongue around her clit and sucked on it just a little bit. Nat moaned loudly and i sucked on her thigh leaving a mark. She didn't like it when i left hickeys on her neck because she didn't want everyone else to know that she had sex, so i would usually do it on her boobs or thighs. After a few minutes of me eating her out i stopped and she whined sadly, not expecting me to push 2 fingers inside her.

''Oh my god y/n.'' Nat said and i added another finger, opening them in a scissors motion. She moaned and i asked ''You like that baby?'' ''Yes, keep doing it please.'' she said and i did it again, also licking her clit in the process making her cum. I licked what i could and i cleaned the rest. I kissed her so she could taste herself on my tongue. ''You like it Tasha?'' ''Yes, i love it when you call me that.'' she giggled and hugged me, careful not to touch her wound. I played with her hair until we both fell asleep.

Wow i really suck at endings. I had never tried a top reader with Nat before so i hope you guys liked it. It's 4 a.m. rn so i'm going to sleep, have a nice day/night and don't forget to drink water!