XXIV. Natasha Romanoff (g!p reader)

as i already wrote, this is g!p reader, also i think top reader, kind of??

for Marilenatheseawitch <33

Natasha×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Natasha's pov:

Her favorite smelled candles. Done.

New sheets. Done.

Clothes. Ready.

y/n was finally coming back from her mission after five months, five fucking months. I had missed her so much that i was looking at our photos and videos constantly, listening to her audio messages. God, i was even hugging her clothes while sleeping to be able to smell her. She had limited time to talk to me and we could only text so that no one could knew they were there. When i heard the sound of the quinjet i ran downstairs in the fastest way i could and they were already coming out of the ship. Steve and Wanda was back but i couldn't see y/n.

"Where's y/n?" i asked Steve, sounding more agressive than i intended to.

"She's just turning off the jet, calm down." he smiled and hugged me. Of course i was happy they were also back but i had never gone so long without y/n so it was hard. She finally got out of the jet, her suit had a few small cuts around it and i hoped she wasn't hurt. I ran to her and hugged her tightly almost choking her.

*your pov: *
My girlfriend came running to me as soon as i got out of the jet and hugged me like her life depended on it. I had also missed her so much, more than anything.

"Hey stranger." i kissed her neck and she let me go, looking at me with teary eyes.

"You have no idea how much i missed you." she smiled.

"I don't? I think i missed you more." i chuckled and she kissed me. It wasn't a lustfull kiss, it was obvious she just wanted to show me how much she loved me. We kissed for a while until i pulled back. Her hair had grown while i was gone and it looked so cute on her.

"Stopped cutting your hair?"

"I knew you liked it so i decided to keep it." she smiled and held my hand.

"I do like it, i can braid it for you!!" i said happily.

"Of course you can but you need to get out of that uniform first." she smiled as we got up to our room. I closed the door and she gave me clean clothes while i looked around the room. There were my favorite candles everywhere and it smelled amazing, she had also changed our night lamp.

"Thank you, it looks and smells amazing here. Also the lamp suited the room." i took the clothes from her while i unzipped my suit.

"Yeah, i thought you'd like it. I also bought you a gift."

"Yeah? What is it?" i asked putting the clean t-shirt on.

"I got you (insert favorite musician)'s new album, thought you'd like to listen to it after all those exausting days." she smiled and sat on the bed as i joined her.

"Thank you baby." i smiled.

"God i missed you so much. It was so hard not being able to see you, just looking at a few photos and listening to your voice messages." she hugged me.

"At least you had those, i had nothing." i smelled her hair. She had obviously been using my shampoo.

"I know, i'm glad you're back." she smiled and kissed me softly. She put her hand on my thigh and i felt something in me, like a sexual feeling. Of course i had missed her, hugging her, kissing her, going shopping with her, watching TV with her, having sex with her but i had just came back. Just while i was thinking about her, she put her hand on my hardening bulge like she had read my mind.

"Nat."

"Yes?"

"Don't go there."

"Why?" she started to rub her fingers on my clothed dick making me harder. "Didn't you miss me?" she asked dramatically.

"Of course i did but don't you want me to rest for a day or two?" i asked. I wouldn't mind fucking her, it wasn't like it made me any more tired. It felt amazing.

"You can rest after." she suggested and put her fingers around the waistband of my shorts.

"Lay down for me?" i asked and she listened, taking her hand back. She laid down on the bed, allowing me to take her clothes off.

"You're tired, you lay down." she flipped us over easily and got on top of me.

"Sometimes i hate your abilities." she smiled and took my shirt off. She kissed below my ear to my neck, sucking at my collar bone. She started to rub my dick again and i moaned.

"Someone's excited." she smirked into my neck.

"I'll show you excited." i pushed her and got up.

"But y/n-"

"Hands and knees." she listened immediately and tried to take off her underwear.

"Leave those for me?" i asked and she pulled her hand away. I kissed down her neck to her back until i came to her bra. I unclasped it and threw it away. I kept kissing down her body and took her panties off too.

"You're soaking baby and i've barely done something." i smirked and leant down, placed a kiss to her back thighs.

"'y/n please, i need you."

"Someone's excited." i repeated her words and got up, took my shorts off.

"Oh my god, i forgot how big you are." Natasha smiled and i returned her smile.

"I bet your fingers weren't even half as good." i smirked and stroked my dick a few times.

"No it wasn't, nothing is." she smiled and wiggled her ass to my face.

"You don't have to waste time, i did it this morning. It won't hurt." she informed me and i smiled collecting her wetness to spread around her pussy.

"God just enter me-" i didn't leave any time for her to say anything else and entered her at once.

"Shit, i missed this. My cock filling you up. You love it don't you?"

"Yes, yes i do, please move." she begged.

"As you wish baby." i smiled and started to thrust into her slowly.

"Five months. Five damn months i haven't had you in me and it's still the same. It's still better than anything." she kept praising me between her moans as i kept thrusting into her.

"Do you want me to go faster? Make you cum on my dick?" i asked. Her legs started to shake and her walls started to clench around me.

"Yes! God yes. Please cum in me, fill me up please." she moaned.

"I will, until it's leaking out of you." i smiled and she came with a loud moan of my name. It wasn't long after and i came in her, my cum leaking out of her just like i promised.

"Shit it was so good." she chuckled.

"It was." i laughed and laid next to her.

Damn bus. it's so fucking boring and i barely have any internet left in my phone so i don't think i'll be able to update this week, sorry!! have a nice day/night ily all💗💗