XX. Carol Danvers, part 2

I wasn't actually planning on doing a part two but here we are :)

Carol Danvers×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Carol's pov, same day:

I can't stop thinking about her. I told her we would continue tonight but i just can't wait, i want to fuck her right here, right now. I've always adored her choice of clothes, usually thin fabric that let you see just a little bit of her skin but not too much either paired with shorts or cute skirts. Today was a shorts day and god. It fit her body just right, making me want to fuck her until she was screaming my name. I kept shifting in my seat uncomfortably earning a few glares from the team. The wet spot on my panties was growing bigger and bigger and i just couldn't wait any longer.

"Um, sorry. y/n and i were actually supposed to do something but i just remembered it now, would you guys mind if we left early?" i asked. y/n looked at me since we weren't actually supposed to do something.

"Yeah, that thing, it's kind of an emergency. I mean we don't always get the chance to do it." y/n made up a few words and Steve nodded, meaning we could get out. She walked before me opening the door. I thanked her and she smiled as she opened the elevator's door.

"What's that thing that we were supposed to be doing?" she asked.

"You're wearing those shorts and i, i don't think i can wait until the night. I want you." i admitted fastly.

"So you're an ass person?" she giggled and i looked at her surprised.

"Is this seriously what you're thinking right now?"

"Okay fine but where?" y/n asked playing with the hem of her t-shirt. Instead of answering i hugged her and patted her thighs, gesturing her to wrap them around me. She understood it and did as i wanted so. I took her to the closest bathroom and locked the door after i put her down on the sink.

"Push your hips a little love." i smiled and she took her shirt off before she angled her hips better on the sink, back on the mirror.

"No teasing. You said it yourself too, you need me. I need you."

"Mhmm, i won't." i smiled and pulled her shorts down with her panties.

"God, you became this wet just by thinking about me?" i smirked, loving the effect i left on her.

"I thought we said no teasing." she breathed heavily.

"I'm not." i leaned down and kissed her as i pushed two fingers inside of her. She moaned into the kiss and i guided her hands to my boobs with my free hand. She pinched my nipples softly, pulling back to breathe. I didn't waste my time to kiss her neck and leave a few marks, letting everyone know how good i made her feel. She kept moaning curse words and "Captain..." just like i liked. It sounded so good coming from her lips like a prayer.

"I'm close, Captain. Can i cum?" she asked. Her legs were shaking and i knew she just needed a few more thrusts of my fingers.

"Of course you can love, cum on my fingers." i sucked another mark on her neck as i curled my fingers hitting a spongy spot inside of her. I bent down and licked around her clit, sending her over the edge.

"Captain, god, Carol!!" she screamed my name. I would usually be mad but i loved the idea of everyone in the building hearing who was making her feel this good.

"You liked it baby, you okay?" i asked as she tried to catch her breath. She nodded and smiled layzily. I gave her a quick peck on the lips and gave her her clothes back.

"I loved it." she put on her clothes back and unlocked the door, gesturing me to walk.

"Thank you. Just so you know, i'm still coming to your room tonight." i smirked and she smiled as she nodded her head.

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT SOMEONE ASKED ME IF I WAS GOING TO DO A SECOND PART AND I JUST FELT LIKE IT. i'm sorry if it sucks, i'm gonna fall asleep in a few seconds. Have a nice day/night, ily all!

AND DON'T FORGET TO WATCH LOKI TOMORROW!!