VI. Sam Wilson

CONTAINS THE FALCON AND THE WINTER SOLDIER SPOILERS!!
okay so think that we have been dating with sam for a while now and no one knows it other than his sister, Steve and Bucky.
Sam Wilson×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:
"I'm a black man carrying the stars and stripes, what don't i understand?" i heard my boyfriend say to the Senator. He was giving one of the best speeches ever and i was so damn proud of him. He deserved the name "Captain America" and the shield more than anyone even if he said that he didn't have no super serum, no blonde hair or blue eyes. Steve was right to give him the shield. I didn't even realise that i fell asleep on the couch until he came home and closed the door. I woke up and turned my back to see him.
"Hey Cap." i greeted him, smiling proudly.
"Hey baby. I like the new nickname." he smiled back.
"Well, you're gonna have to get used to it. I'm so proud of you." i got up and hugged him tightly. He kissed my hair and i let him go. He kissed me quickly before saying "Let me change, this suit is kinda thight and i wanna lay with you." I nodded my head and turned my back to turn off the TV as he walked to our room. I shouted to Sam "Hey Sam, what do you wanna watch?" He answered "Whatever you want, i just want to lay with you." I loved how he would just come home from a mission and the only thing he would want to do was to cuddle with me. I picked *your fave movie* and went to our room. Sam was just in sweatpants and i realised i wore the last of his shirts since all of them were dirty. "Oh my god i'm sorry, i forgot to wash your t-shirts and now i'm wearing the last one. I can give it to you if you want?" i asked him and he answered laughing "No no, keep it. It looks better on you anyways." I blushed and smiled as i put the CD in and sat on the bed. Sam sat next to me and i giggled as he pulled me down with himself for a more comfortable position. We didn't talk at all and we were nearly in the end of the movie when a sex scene came out. (if your favorite film doesn't have any, just imagine it does lol) I felt Sam shifting from one side to another and his breathing was faster than normal. When i noticed this i cuddled into him even more, rubbing my ass onto his thighs.
"Hey y/n, can you pause it? I need to go to the bathroom." he asked me. "Yeah sure." i answered and paused the movie. When he was still in the bathroom after a few minutes i knew what was happening so i decided to surprise him a little bit. I wasn't wearing any pants since his shirt was too long for me so i just folded it a few times just to show my panties a little bit. I also took my bra out and now you could clearly see my nipples through the thin shirt. I wanted to see if he would notice so i just laid back to bed and in a few more minutes he was back.
"Can i start it now?" i asked and bend over to the table to grab the remote control. I knew he was looking at me so i took the oppurtunity and turned back, kissed him. He immediately put one of his hands on my ass and the other one on my neck. After a few minutes we were in a heated make out session, me on top of him, but i had to stop the kiss when air became a problem.
"You know, my shirt does look good on you but i bet you'd look so much better without it." he smirked at me.
"You know, you could get yourself off way much better with your dick in me instead of just your hands." i smirked at him back. He kissed me again but flipped us over so now he was on top.
"I thought- you were tired." i said in between kisses. "I am but this is not tiring." he said and took my shirt off. With the sudden cold air my body shook and he was quick to wrap his hands around my waist and his mouth around my nipples. He sucked at one as he played with the other and did the same thing again with the other one.
"Sam, i just need you. Please." i told him and he asked "May i?" pointing at my panties. I nodded quickly and he took them off throwing them somewhere in the room. He looked at me again with an "Are you sure?" look and i said "God, just do it Sam." He didn't waste any other second and started to lick and suck on my clit. He was using every tongue trick in the book to get me closer to my release. I felt a familiar knot forming in my stomach when he pushed in two fingers inside my pussy. He got up a little without taking his fingers out of me and sucked on my left nipple. When he softly bit on my breast that threw me over the edge and i came without a warning. Sam pulled his fingers out, licking them clean as he teased my entrance with the tip of his dick. I pushed him and got on top him, bouncing myself up and down on his dick. Not long after we both came with a moan of each other's names. I laid next to him and he kissed my forehead before i drifted to sleep.

Hey! It's a short one but i still liked it. Don't forget to let me know what you think! Also, do you guys like longer ones or short ones more?