XII. Natasha Romanoff&Wanda Maximoff

HOW ARE WE FEELING TODAY??!! I LOVE WANDANAT SO MUCH YOU HAVE NO IDEA

we can also read minds here :)

also there are straps if anyone has a problem with that.

Wanda×Natasha×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

''Oh my god, y/n just like that!'' Natasha was screaming my name as i ate her out.

''You like that baby?'' i mumbled into her core pumping two fingers in and out of her. Her legs were shaking so hard she could cum any second.

''Cum for me baby, come on, let me taste you.'' i encouraged her and sucked on her clit. She cummed in my mouth and on my fingers with a scream of my name and a few curse words. I licked my fingers clean and stood up. I felt like someone was watching us for some reason but i was sure i locked the door so i just forgot about it.

''Do you need anything?'' i asked Natasha who still hadn't catched her breath. She nodded her head no and i threw her a sweatshirt.

''Come on, Steve is waiting for us.'' i giggled seeing her hair scattered everywhere, make up ruined, body covered with my marks... She wore the sweatshirt and got up.

''How am i supposed to go anywhere like this?!'' she asked as soon as she saw herself in the mirror. I laughed and she fake punched me, her laughing too. We got dressed and went back to the meeting room.

''If you're gonna do it in the 15 minute break, at least be quiet.'' Steve complained.

''Do what?'' i asked smirking, knowing Steve was a little shy about those stuff and we all loved seeing him uncomfortable. He sent me a 'you know what' look and we chuckled, moving on with the meeting. I couldn't help but feel someone watching me. I checked Nat's mind and she was actually concentrated on the meeting. I looked around me and saw Wanda checking me out. I wanted to know what she was thinking but i knew she would know if i read her mind. After felt like a week but actually about an hour later we were done with the meeting. Everyone was going to their rooms but i wanted to ask Wanda about it so i waited until everyone left. I told Nat to go wait for me in her mind and she nodded and left.

''Hey Wanda?'' i called her name just as she was about to leave the room.

''Yes?''

''Um, don't get me wrong but, i felt like you were staring at me in the meeting and i wondered if something happened.''

''Why didn't you check my mind?'' she asked.

''First of all, i didn't want to learn anything i wasn't supposed to know. Second of all, i knew you wouldn't let me even if i tried, we both know you're way much more powerful than i am.'' she smiled as i complimented her.

''Okay so first off all, you're underestimating yourself. Second of all, i've been wanting to talk to you about something but didn't know if you would want me to in a time like this. Do you remember when we played truth ot dare last week?'' she asked.

''Yeah, a little blurry but yes.'' i smiled.

''Well, remember when Tony asked you who you would sleep with other than Natasha and you said me but no one really cared since you and Nat are dating?'' she asked again. I nodded my head yes.

''I've actually liked you for a while now and since that i can't really stop thinking about you, and i might have watched you guys today at the break... I know you're in a relationship but i just thought you should know.'' she admitted looking at the floor. Of course i loved Nat more than anything but i would never miss an opportunity like that, i knew neither would Nat.

''I have an idea.'' i smiled and Wanda looked at me. ''Natasha is waiting for me, naked, in our room right now and if you would like that you can join us.'' i offered. She grinned and whispered ''So can i kiss you right now?'' I leaned in and connected our lips instead of answering. We kissed until she pulled back for air and i held her hand, dragging her to our shared bedroom with Nat. We got in and i locked the door behind us.

''Hey baby.'' i said smirking as i saw Nat playing with the new vibrator i got last week.

''Hey.'' she answered, not opening her eyes.

''You might want to stop for a few seconds.''

''I don't want to.'' she whined, still not opening her eyes.

''I bet we're better than a toy.'' Wanda said, stopping the vibrator with her powers. Nat's eyes opened wide.

''What the hell is she doing here?!'' she asked/shouted.

''So, Wanda said that she had liked me for a while and i had an idea that i thought you would also like. Would you be up for us fucking you baby?'' i asked Nat. She didn't answer but in her mind she had already started to wonder how Wanda tasted. Guessing Wanda was also reading her mind, she went to Nat and kissed her, softly rubbing her clit.

''I think she says yes y/n.'' Wanda grinned.

''Oh god just take off your clothes.'' Nat complained and we both giggled, undressing as Natasha watched us. I first got on top of my girlfriend and kissed her harshly. She trailed her hands up and down my thigh and i grabbed her neck deepening the kiss. I didn't realise Wanda coming behind me so she caught me off guard when she pushed in two fingers inside my pussy. I moaned into the kiss and Nat stopped, laying down completely.

''y/n, you eat Nat out, i'll finger you.'' Wanda commanded. I bent down and licked Natasha's entrance making her moan. Wanda pushed her fingers back inside of me and i lifted my ass up so that she would have a better view. I sucked, kissed, even softly bit on Nat's skin to make her cum.

''God you're so talented with your fingers Wands.'' i mumbled into Nat's core. Her legs started to shake signaling that she was close. She put her hands around my neck and i sucked on her clit finally making her come undone. She literally screamed my name and i was now clenching around Wanda's fingers. She added another finger and curled her fingers, making me grip tightly on the sheets. As i licked Nat clean, she lowered her hands and played with my nipples, pinching and rubbing them.

''Wanda i don't think i can last much longer.'' i warned her and my knuckles were white by now from how hard i was squeezing the sheets. After a few more talented thrusts of Wanda's fingers i came undone on her fingers and on Nat's leg. She sucked her fingers clean and turned me over so that i was sitting on Nat's lap. I saw her thinking about Nat and me fucking her with straps and i immediately got up, dragging Nat up with me.

''Natasha, make out with her. I'll bring the straps.'' i said left to get the straps. Wanda bent down on the edge of the bed and Nat got under her, sucking her nipples. When i got back to the room Nat was playing with herself as she licked Wanda's boobs. I put the strap on and lubed it getting behind Wanda, throwing the other one to Nat.

''Ass or pussy?'' i asked her.

''I want her pussy.'' she grinned and got under her again pushing the strap in. Wanda moaned loudly and Nat waited a few seconds for her to get used to it. As she started to moan in pleasure, i slowly inserted the strap in her ass making her scream. Nat kissed her so that she wouldn't focus on the pain.

''God you're so tight.'' i started to pound into her ass faster.

''Please y/n faster, i'm close.'' she cried out. I never stopped until her orgasm washed over her. I pulled out of her and Nat fastened her pace, making Wanda cum again since she was already sensitive. Nat took the strap off and sat on the bed next to me. I kissed her and Wanda tried to get up, failing miserably.

''I could stay in bed and not walk for a few days if it would feel that good while you guys are fucking me.'' Wanda giggled and we laughed.

''You wanna fuck Nat?'' i asked her.

''Definitely.'' she answered and put the strap on...

Alright you imagine the rest because i'm bored and my eyes hurt from looking at the screen. I like this one and i wonder what you guys think.

ALSO THANK U SO DAMN MUCH GOD ILY ALL. I'm so happy when you guys vote on my story or add it to your reading lists. Have a nice day/night, ily!