XXVII. Steve Rogers

IT'S MY BABY'S BIRTHDAY!!! just cute soft birthday sex with a looong soft plot :))

Steve×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
You had woken up before Steve unlike usual. 'It's his birthday, he probably just wanted to rest more' you thought and did your absolute best not to wake him. He looked so peaceful. His hair that he decided to grow was messy on the soft pillow, you brushed a few strands of it off his face and played with his hair slowly. His perfect skin was glistening in the sunshine that was peeking through the window, his plump lips looking too kissable. His chest was going up and down with every breath he took. You watched him sleep for a while and caressed his cheek with your thumb.

"It's rude to stare gorgeous." Steve smiled without opening his eyes, his just-woke-up tone making you smile as well.

"Morning."

"Morning." he pulled your face closer and placed a kiss on your lips. You laid there in silence, enjoying each other's company for a while before you broke the silence.

"I wasn't staring." he chuckled softly. You could listen to him laugh for all eternity and never get tired of it.

"I was just.. admiring something beautiful."

"Well thank you." he smiled and gave you another kiss, longer than the previous one.

"Happy birthday." you smiled after you pulled back, your voice barely louder than a whisper.

"Thank you. It's definitely a happy birthday for now."

"Get up, it's about to get better!" you exclaimed happily and got up.

"Come to the bathroom when your done!" you shouted and ran to the bathroom making Steve chuckle. You filled the tub with warm water and added a few oils and scents to make it more relaxing. Steve walked in the room rubbing his eyes.

"Come on, bath time!" you pushed him to the tub.

"Only if you're gonna join me."

"Okay fine i will." you stopped trying to push him (not that you really could) and took your clothes off as he watched you like you were a piece of art.

"Who's staring now?" you asked as you took your last piece of clothing off.

"I'm just admiring something beautiful." he smirked and you blushed. He undressed himself and sat in the the tub facing you. You wrapped your legs around his waist and pulled him closer. He massaged your body as you washed his hair with his favorite shampoo. When his hands found your boobs you pushed him away making him pout.

"Why did you do that?" he asked sadly.

"Because then i wouldn't be able to resist you, and it's already pretty hard right now." he leaned down a little and kissed you while you played with the little hairs on his neck. You washed the shampoo away from his head and got out of the tub. He wrapped your body in a towel and you both got dressed. He wore the shirt you bought him for Christmas and you wore a flower patterned dress that ended just below your knees.

"You look gorgeous." he kissed your neck from behind while buttoning his shirt.

"I could say the same thing about you." you turned around and quickly kissed him.

"Are you done? They're waiting for us downstairs."

"Yeah, let's go." he held your hand tightly and you walked down to the kitchen, not using the elevator just for a few floors.

"Happy birthday!" all the team shouted together the second you entered the kitchen. He looked so happy seeing all the people he loved, the people he called family around the table. You left his hand and Bucky came and hugged him.