VII. Peter Parker

Let's imagine we're Tony's daughter in this.

Peter Parker×Reader

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:
''Hey Peter!'' i smiled at him and sat next to him. We were on lunch break and we would always sit together. My dad, Tony Stark, decided that i should go to Peter's school so we could both be friends and if anything happened i wouldn't be alone. He smiled at me and turned back to Ned that was trying to talk to him him about some game. I hated the meals our school cooked so i would always bring something with me. I got my sandwich out of my bag and started eating it. I was looking at my phone so i didn't realise Ned calling my name. ''Right y/n? Y/N??'' he touched my shoulder and i looked at him with a ''Huh?'' ''He was just telling something about this new game, it's nothing.'' Peter said and i nodded my head, finishing my sandwich. ''Hey Peter, if you want we can finish that science thing tonight?'' i looked at him with a questioning look and he responded ''Yeah, sure. Your room or mine?'' ''Doesn't matter, i can come to yours.'' i said and he nodded. I didn't know why but Ned was looking at me and then Peter. Just when i was about to ask what happened the ring bell and Peter got up telling me ''Happy said he will pick us up, see you!'' ''Okay bye!'' i smiled and went to my next lesson's classroom. After a few hours and a few boring lessons we were finally finished and i walked to Happy's car, Peter already there waiting for me. He opened the door for me and i thanked him sitting in the backseat him next to me. After like half an hour later we got home. We got out of the car and i asked Peter ''I'll go take a shower and go down to dinner, after that we can directly go to your room?'' ''Yeah sure, see you at dinner then.'' he smiled and helped me get my books out of the trunk. I smiled and went to my room. I took a quick shower and prepared my stuff for the project. I've had a crush on Peter for a while and he would blush a little bit when he saw me or would always stutter while talking to me which made me think he liked me too. I went to Nat's room to ask her how i could make a move. She was like an aunt to me and since my dad was too protective over me i usually talked about boy stuff with her instead of my dad. 

I knocked on her door and she shouted ''Who is it?'' ''It's me, y/n'' i told and she opened the door smiling at me. ''Hey! How was school?'' ''It was good, thanks. I came to take your advice.'' 

''Oh really, what happened?'' she asked.

 ''You know how i had a crush on Peter?'' 

''Yeah, what about it?''

''Well i sometimes catch him staring at me in class or he always blushes while talking to me, he sometimes even stutters. I know it's just typical Peter but i think there's a slight chance he likes me back. And we have this science project to finish tonight and i kinda want to make a move.''

''Well, i also think he likes you back because he keeps talking about you when you're not around. Even Tony felt like he liked you so he warned him to stay away from you.'' she said giggling. 

''Oh, well, i hope he wasn't too harsh on him. Anyways, imagine what he would do if we dated.'' i chuckled.

''Don't worry i won't let him kill Peter.'' we both laughed.

''So, any advice?''

''Oh yeah about that, you can just offer to play truth or dare and ask him.''

''Yeah that's a good idea, thanks Nat!'' i kissed her on the cheek and we went to dinner together. We ate our food and just when we were about to get up Nat leaned to my ear and said ''1, don't forget to use protection, 2, don't be too loud unless you want your dad to hear all of it.''

''Nat!!'' i fake punched her and she added ''Also, if i were you i would turn Friday off.'' ''God Nat.'' i looked at her and she laughed at my expression.