X. Tony Stark

I'M FINALLY WRITING TONY!!! i'm writing the reader as 25 so if you're older/younger just imagine you are 25. have fun!
Tony Stark×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

''Miss y/l/n?'' Friday called my name.

''Yes?''

''Mr. Stark wanted me to tell everyone to come to the kitchen. He said he had an announcement to make.''

''Thank you.'' i replied to the al and quickly changed my pajamas. I had just woken up so my hair was a mess but i just brushed it and made it a ponytail. When i arrived at the kitchen Tony, Natasha and Clint was there. I greeted everyone and sat down next to Nat.

''Do you know why he gathered us here? He looks more serious than usual.'' i asked Nat.

''I have an idea, but i think he should be the one to tell it.'' Natasha said, looking a little sad for some reason. After a few minutes everyone was there and we were all looking at Tony. I realised there were black circles under his eyes and i thought he was just working on something but his eyes were also red, like he had been crying. Steve couldn't wait anymore and asked ''What happened Tony?''

''I wanted you guys to know that i... We broke up with Pepper. Nothing happened, we just couldn't work it out. I wanted be Iron Man and help people and she wanted me to be safe and be 'normal'. That definitely wasn't what i wanted so we agreed on breaking up. I just thought you guys should know.'' he said looking at the floor with watery eyes. I've always had feelings for Tony but i also knew him and Pepper truly loved eacher other. Rhodey got up and hugged him, whispering he was sorry to Tony's ear. Steve and Sam hugged him too and they asked him if he wanted to do anything. He just nodded his head no and everyone was gone until there was only me and Tony in the kitchen.

''I'm sorry that happened, are you okay?'' i asked Tony.

''I've had better days but yeah, i'm fine.'' he replied, not looking at me. I grabbed myself a few cookies and some milk for breakfast.

''I'll be in my room if you need anything, or if you just want to talk.'' i smiled at Tony and he finally looked up, smiling back at me. I knew he would rather talk to one of the guys but i said it anyways. I went to my room and closed the door as i opened the TV and ate my breakfast. There was a meeting at Tony's company today and since i was also working there i had to join. We were close with Tony and when we first met i was in the need of money and when he realised i was also really clever he hired me and let me work in his lab. After 5 years we met, now, we were working together with him on the suits and everything so i was also an important person there besides being an Avenger. I looked at my clock and turned the TV off. I took a quick shower and wore my suit. (a.n. because women in suits.. mhmmm.) I curled my hair and just put on foundation and eyeliner. My phone beeped just when i was leaving. I opened and saw a text from Happy telling me they were waiting for me. Since we lived in the same building we would go together with Tony and the paparazzi loved it. They would always ask stupid questions and i couldn't understand how Tony dealt with them. Talking of Tony, he was now looking a little more better, at least the dark circles were gone.

''I'm so sorry, i hope i didn't make you guys wait too much.'' i apologised as i got in the car and closed the door.

''It's okay, i just came down like 5 minutes ago.'' Tony smiled at me and Happy started driving. We didn't talk on our way there but when we got there Tony got out of the car and opened the door for me like he always does, even if i insisted not to. I thanked him and got out of the car. After a few steps, we were literally surrounded by the paparazzi.

''Mr. Stark, why did you and Ms. Potts break up?'' one of them shouted. How did they even learn it that fast i wondered.

''Mr. Stark, is it because your relationship with Ms. y/l/n?'' another one of them shouted pointing at me. I wanted to kill that girl right now and i was about to shout something back at her but Tony pushed me to Happy and Happy kept walking with me.