XV. Tony Stark

HELLO I'M STILL ALIVE!! IT'S TONY'S BIRTHDAY MY BABY AHH SO OFC HE GETS A BIRTHDAY ONE.

Tony×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

''Hello y/n, you look amazing tonight.'' Loki smiled at me and kissed my hand.

''Thanks Loki, you don't look so bad yourself.'' i smiled and looked around me trying to find my boyfriend who said he was going to get drinks for us like 15 minutes ago. 

''Hey Thor, have you seen Tony?'' i asked Thor.

''Actually i have, but i don't think you will like it.'' he responded.

''Like what?'' i asked again, curious about what he meant. He turned me back and showed me Tony and Natasha flirting in the bar. I knew Natasha just liked to flirt with everyone but Tony? He had never done anything like he used to since we've started dating which is a long period of time. No matter how much i trusted him, one part of me was just jealous and wanted to make him mad.

''Thor?''

''Yes?''

''Would you like to make Tony mad?'' i asked smirking.

''Nope i'll pass, i'm sure Loki would love to though.'' he answered and Loki came next to us just in time.

''What is it that i would have loved?'' he asked.

''Tony is flirting with Natasha and i want to make him mad.'' i explained. He smiled mischievously and nodded, meaning he was in. 

''Alright, what do we do? Dance, talk, flirt, touch??'' Loki asked.

''Oh we're definitely not 'touching' but yeah we can dance.'' i answered. Loki said something to the DJ and the DJ girl nodded, changing the song to a slower one.

''Lady y/n, would you like to dance with me?'' he asked playfully, a little louder than he spoke a few minutes ago to get Tony's attention. I gave him my hand and he took it carefully like it was made of glass and was about to break any second. After we danced about a minute or two Loki leaned closer to my ear and whispered ''He's looking and god he's looking furiously.''

''That's good, is he still in the same place?'' i asked.

''No, he's a bit closer, to hear what we are talking i assume. Act like i said something funny.'' I giggled and fake punched Loki, already knowing how Tony was going to punish me tonight. 

''Put your hand on my back, like lower back. It'll get him going.'' i said and Loki lowered his hand until my ass on my uncovered back since my dress was really revealing as Tony liked. I heard someone mumbling a few curse words and before i knew i was pulled away from Loki harshly. He smiled and mouthed a 'you're welcome.' I smiled back and turned around to see my boyfriend looking at Loki like he wanted to kill him. 

''Oh hello, didn't you leave to get drinks, where are they?'' i asked batting my eyelashes innocently at my boyfriend as he looked at me with eyes both full of lust and full of anger. 

''What are you doing?'' he asked me.

''We just danced with Loki and chatted a little.'' i smiled.

''It seemed a little more than that.'' he said angrily.

''Well maybe if you were the one who asked me to dance with him instead of flirting with someone else maybe you could also touch me.'' i replied shouting a little and bringing everyone's attention to us. He held my hand so gently like he wasn't mad at me at all and took me to our room. He locked the door and told me to strip. I did as he said and sat on the edge of the bed, taking my clothes off and leaving myself only in my undergarments.