XIII. Shuri Udaku

i love Shuri. pls everyone write something about Shuri. SHE'S SO UNDERRATED AND FOR WHAT?!

Shuri×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

''y/n can you go get my sister? She's spending all her days in the lab.'' King T'challa asked.

''Of course my king.'' i answered and left to get Shuri. We were really close with Shuri since we practically grew up together and King T'challa was like a big brother for me. I entered the password Shuri gave me. ''Welcome, Miss y/l/n.'' the algorithm greeted me. 

''Hey.'' Shuri said not turning back from whatever she was working on. 

''Hey, your brother asked for you.'' i said going next to her.

''Wait! Don't look!'' she stopped me and turned me back.

''Why, what is that?'' i asked.

''It's a surprise. I'm trying to finish it before the ball tomorrow.'' she answered. King T'challa had planned a ball and we were going together with Shuri since neither of us had dates. 

''Who is it for?'' i asked her.

''It's for you idiot, why would tell you not to look if it was for someone else.'' she smiled.

''Well i'm excited and i'm sure it's amazing but the king awaits us.'' i reminded her and i gave her my hand to hold it.

''Alright, i'll finish this tonight then.'' she said and took my hand. We got out of the lab and she locked the door. 

''Did he tell you why he needed me?'' she asked. I nodded my head no and we didn't talk anymore on our way there. We got in the King's room and he smiled gesturing for us to sit.

''What is it brother?'' Shuri asked the King, her thick accent coming through.

''I just wanted to tell you that the Avengers will also be joining our ball tomorrow and they can be here any minute now. We should go and welcome them.'' he answered. We both loved them, especially the girls since they were really fun and we could talk about more things together, so we ran to the garden in excitement. After a few minutes we got there their jet landed on our garden and they all got out. 

''Hey girls!'' Natasha ran and hugged us. 

''Hey Nat, where's Wanda?'' i asked her.

''I'm right here love.'' she smiled and hugged me. 

''Welcome everyone, we're happy to have you here as you can see from my sisters' reaction.'' King T'challa smiled. He would usually talk about me as his sister too and that made me feel really happy. 

''Thanks for inviting us, we really needed a break.'' Steve came and shook King's hand.

''Come on, we'll show you your rooms.'' i told them and they all followed us. Shuri and i showed them their rooms and they all thanked us before getting in to sleep.

''What time was it exactly?'' Natasha asked.

''It starts at 7.'' i answered.

''Then i'll come to your rom and Wanda will go to Shuri's about 5? Is it okay with you?'' Natasha asked me and we both nodded. 

''Alright then, good night!'' she smiled and they both got in their rooms. Since our rooms with Shuri were next to each other we walked together.

''Good night, i'll finish your surprise and sleep in a few hours.'' she explained and i nodded.

''Don't stay up too late, you'll need energy.'' i smiled and she smiled back, leaving to go to the lab. 

*Shuri's pov: *