XVII. Chris Evans, part 2

Hello! another school bus chapter so sorry if it sucks.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*2 years later from the previous chapter, your pov: *

"Chris!"

"Yes?"

"Where the hell is my tooth brush?"

"It's right there on the sink."

"No it isn't."

"Yes it is."

"Then come and find it." i dared him, annoyed he wasn't believing me. He came to the bathroom and looked around, obviously not finding the tooth brush.

"I swear it was right here last night!" he kept looking around but i stopped him laughing.

"It's fine, we'll buy a new one tomorrow." i smiled and he gave up searching. We were just about to go to bed so i went to our room and changed my clothes. He was just sleeping in his boxers and i wore a sports bra and shorts.

"You look pretty." he complimented me as i sat down on the bed.

"Really Chris, right now?"

"What do you mean? You always look pretty!" he pulled me so that my back was next to his chest and hugged me.

"I don't agree with you on that." i smiled and cuddled into him more.

"I don't care if you don't, you are pretty just like you are every second of every day." he kissed my hair and i didn't argue with him more, knowing he wouldn't stop until the morning if i did. We laid there for a while, neither of us talking but also not sleeping.

"y/n?"

"Yes?"

"I want a baby." I turned to him in shock.

"Where did that come from?"

"I don't know, i mean you're the one that's gonna carry it but i would love to have a mini me or a mini you." he smiled.

"Yeah, i would like that too. You just said it out of nowhere." i smiled. I felt his dick move under my leg and looked at him.

"You want it like, right now?" i asked.

"I am horny yes, but i've been wanting the baby for a while." he answered and i turned back to open the lights.

"Yeah okay, i guess. This is both weird and really sudden." i laughed.

"If you don't-"

"Chris, i do. I would love to carry your baby." i smiled.

"Are you on the pill?" he asked, i could see the excitement of becoming a father in his eyes.

"No." i answered and he kissed me not wasting any time. It was softer than usual, filled with love more than lust. He pulled away and asked "You're sure right? I don't want to push you into anything, especially not something this serious."

"Chris, i'm a hundred percent sure. Please, just don't stop."

"Wasn't planning on it baby." he smirked and kissed me again, getting on top of me. He took my sports bra off and cupped my boobs, kneading them in his hands. He left my mouth and connected his lips to my nipple making me arch my back. I moaned as he circled his tongue around the bid and sucked it softly.

"Chris, please stop the teasing. I need you." i whined and he got up to get his boxers off. His erected dick sprung free and i took my shorts off leaving myself completely naked before him.

"God, you look beautiful." he licked his lips, came back to bed and sat on his knees on the bed. He kissed me again and teased my clit with his fingertips making me moan on the slightest bit of contact.