XXI. Sebastian Stan

HELLO OMG I'M ALIVE. seriously though seb was the only one who could make me happy in this BOOOORING week so that's kind of a thanks to him and an update.

there's thigh riding.

Sebastian Stan×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

I had waited for him to wake up for like half an hour but he was still asleep. I decided to wake him up because i was bored so i started to place light kisses around his chin and cheeks. He hummed something but still didn't wake up.

"Seb?" i softly called.

"Hmm??" he didn't open his eyes.

"Come on wake up, i'm bored." i kissed his chin again and he finally woke up. He lifted my head and kissed me softly.

"Morning." he smiled and i kissed him again quickly.

"Morning, i'm hungry. I'll prepare the breakfast, you get dressed." i said and tried to get up only to fail miserably being hugged by him.

"But babyyy.." he whined and i smiled.

"Don't baby me, get up!!" i giggled and he finally let me go. I went to the kitchen and just poured some milk on two bowls of cereal, feeling too tired to cook something.

"You wanna watch something?" he asked as i got the bowls and went to the living room.

"Yeah, you can choose." i sat down and gave him his cereal. He opened (just choose something you like to watch) and we ate our cereals as we watched it. At some point i looked at him, he was wearing the shorts that i love on him. His thighs looked so good in it. My brain started to show me some ideas about it, which i tried to ignore but since i guess i stared too long he realised.

"What is it?" he asked as he put his bowl on the table.

"Nothing, just zoned out." i smiled and turned back to the TV.

"You can sit on my lap if you want to." he smirked and i moved to his lap not answering verbally. He put his hands around my waist pulling me closer, making me wetter. We watched the show for a little while more but i just couldn't stop imagining how my pussy would feel on his thigh.

"Are you sure you're okay?" he asked turning my face to him.

"I am. Can i.. ask you a question?"

"Yeah, go ahead."

"Canirideyourthigh?" i asked fastly.

"Okay i didn't understand that." he laughed and i asked again, looking at my hands with a little shyness.

"Can i ride your thigh?" i asked again. His dick twitched and i thought he liked the idea. I looked back at him and he nodded.

"Yeah, yeah you can." he smirked and pushed his body back a little. I got up and took my shorts out along with my panties. He sat me down on his leg and i moved my hips against his thigh, moaning as my clit brushed against his skin.

"Just like that, use my thigh baby. Get yourself off." he seemed to like it as he guided my hips to go faster.

"Seb, god, it feels so good." He smiled and kissed my neck a few times before he left a hickey right where it was the most visible.

"I love it when people see i'm the only one who gets to touch you like i do." he said in between kisses to my neck.

"I'm close, Seb, i'm so close!" i shut my eyes and started to go even faster.

"Open your eyes baby, i wanna see your face when you cum on my thigh." he smirked and i opened my eyes as i coated his leg with my juices.

"You okay?" he asked smiling.

"More than okay." i smiled back and hugged him.

"Let's go upstairs, i'll make you feel even better." he hugged me tighter and carried me to our bedroom. I took my bra out and laid on the bed as he undressed himself.

"Now be a good girl and open those legs for me love." he grinned and i opened my legs just as he said. He moved his fingers on my wet folds making me moan.

"Just fuck me." i whined not wanting to wait.

"You sure it won't hurt?" he asked lovingly. I nodded and he smiled as he slid his dick on my wet folds a few times, enough to coat himself in my cum. He slowly pushed in me as he played with my nipples. I moaned when i already felt him deep inside me.

"You're okay right?" he asked again just to be sure.

"Yeah, Seb. Please." i looked into his eyes with puppy eyes making him giggle.

"You want to cum again so bad don't you?" he asked and started to fuck me in a slow pace.

"Mhmm." i closed my eyes, already feeling that knot in my stomach since i just came on his thigh a few minutes back. He kissed me as he kept playing with my nipples, fastening his rythm.

"Oh my god! Yes, right there!" i screamed when he hit a spot that made me feel better than ever. He kept hitting it until we both came and he laid next to me.

"I think you should ride my thigh more often." he chuckled.

"Then i think you should wear those shorts more often." i smiled.

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT, I JUST HATE KEEPING YOU WAITING AND THANK YOU SOSOSOSOSOSO MUCH FOR 13K OMG!! also i want to share something with youuu

I GOT MY HAIR DYED AND I'M SO HAPPYYY

anyways, i'm gonna meet with my best friend tomorrow so i'm gonna sleep early tonight, i promise i'll try to update more often. Have a nice day/night ily all!!!💗💗