XI. Thor Odinson

Hello hello!! I've also been wanting to do a Thor one for quite some time so enjoy!
Thor×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*During the party where the Avengers try to lift up Thor's hammer, your pov:
God, you should have seen Thor's face when Steve nearly moved the hammer.

"Hey y/n, why don't you try it?" Wanda asked me.
"Oh no, i don't need you guys mocking about me." i answered.
"Come on, i'd like to see you try." my boyfriend, the god of thunder, encouraged me. I nodded my head no and got up holding Thor's hand.
"I'm tired and i want to sleep, good night!" i smiled and everyone responded with "good night"s and "sweet dreams". Thor got up and followed me to our shared bedroom, not forgetting his hammer there.

"I sometimes think you love the hammer more than you love me." i chuckled while closing the door behind us.

"Of course not, i love you more than anything, but i can't deny that i don't enjoy knowing i'm the only worthy one." he smirked.

"Natasha and i didn't try so you can't completely say that." i smiled and tried to unzip my dress.

"Let me help." Thor unzipped my dress and watched my body as the dress fell to the ground.

"So you think you are worthy?" he asked, still behind me.

"I never said that, i just said it isn't certain that you- oh my god" he didn't let me finish my sentence and put his hand on my clit, rubbing it in circles.

"You like that darling?" he asked, pushing my panties down. I stepped out of them and turned to him. His eyes were now full of lust and he kissed me immediately, not wasting a second. I unbuckled his belt without stopping the kiss and slid his pants down. He stopped and took his shirt off before pushing me to bed, getting on top of me. He kissed me again and i lifted my body up so he could remove my bra. Instead he rubbed my clit again, making me moan into the kiss.

"Tell me what you want darling, i'll do anything." he said in a low voice making me even wetter for him.

"I want you."

"Well i'm already here." he smirked.

"I want you inside of me."

"Patience darling, we have all night." he smiled and sat on his knees in front of me on the bed before he started to kiss down my neck to my shoulders. I didn't want to wait so i took off my bra and threw it somewhere in the room.

"Someone's eager." he smiled and his hot breath on my breast was making me feel amazing. He took a nipple in his mouth and swirled his tongue around it. I moaned when he sucked on it pinching the other one with his hand. He switched nipples and did the same thing to the other one. After a few minutes of kissing and sucking, a little biting here and there, he left my boobs and got up. I whined at the loss of contact and he pulled my body to the edge of the bed and kneeled in front of me.

"Remind me what you wanted darling." he smirked.

"You, inside of me." i answered.

"Well, since you didn't give me more certain instructions.." he said and pushed his fingers inside my pussy. I moaned and he rubbed my clit with his thumb.

"Eat me out." i said he answered "If you wish so." He leaned and kissed my thigs not ever stopping to pump his fingers in and out of me. As he got close to my clit i felt a knot forming in my stomache. He finally kissed my clit and swirled his tongue around it. I moaned loudly when he added another finger inside my pussy.

"Thor, i'm close." i warned him and he nodded, biting on my thigh.

"Come on baby, cum on my fingers, let me taste you." i could cum just by listening to his filthy words in his low tone. When he softly bit my clit i came undone. He licked all he could and put his fingers into my mouth.

"Suck, taste yourself." I cleaned his fingers and he got up making me sit down. He kissed me and pushed me back down but i flipped us over so now i was on top.

"I want to make you feel good too." i stated and took his boxers down.

"Not today sweethart, today you'll have fun. I feel good no matter when you're near me anyways." he smiled lovingly and easily flipped us back. He leaned down and kissed me to silence my moans as he entered me painfully slowly.

"Everyone's hearing us, you love it don't you? Knowing everyone can hear who you belong to, who can only make you feel this good?" he said not moving so i could get used to his size. His dick was both way much thicker and longer than a normal human's. 'Advantages of being a god' i thought to myself.

"I love it Thor. I love how you make me feel baby. Please, you can move, fuck me." i begged him.

"You don't have to say it twice darling." he started to thrust into me. Everytime he pushed back in he hit a spot making me feel euphoric.

"You're so tight baby, you take my cock so well." he was clearly enjoying it. I could already feel my orgasm coming up but i didn't want it to finish that quickly. I was moaning non-stop as he kept hitting that spot deep inside of me.

"I love your moans baby, i love the sounds you make for me." he kept saying dirty things to my ear. There was only the sound of skin clapping together and our moans. As his thrusts became sloppier every time he fastened his pace if it was possible.

"Cum for me baby, i can feel your pussy clenching around my dick, you feel so good around me, cum on my dick." he whispered in my ear and that sent me over the edge. We cummed together moaning each other's names. He got up to clean me but i stopped him.

"What is it darling?" he asked concerned.

"Can we do it again one more time but a little bit slower, i want it to last longer?" i asked batting my eyelashes at him.

"Of course baby, as much as you want." he smiled and sat down on the bed. I got up and positioned myself on his dick, slowly sitting on it moaning loudly in the process.

"y/n you feel amazing. I love you darling, come on, ride my cock." he grunted huskily.

"I love you too Thor, god i'm so sensitive." i moaned and he lifted his hand up to rub my clit. I lifted my body up and down on his dick. After a few minutes he came in me and i came on his dick again. I got up and laid next to him, knowing i wouldn't be able to walk.

"Let's have a shower then we'll sleep, okay?" he asked.

"Okay but i don't think i can walk." i answered giggling. He smiled and carried me to the shower, then back to bed.

"I love you y/n, i always will." he mumbled into my hair and i crawled into him more, saying "I love you too baby."

I'm proud of this?? Kinda?? So please tell me if you like it, it's 1 a.m. and i've got school tomorrow, it took way much more time than i expected. Have a nice day/night, ily all!