XXV. Maria Hill

i'm doing girls after girls it feels so fun lol

thank you so damn much to romanoffsslut because she's amazing and helped me a lot about the kinks and everything!! also thanks to emilye0028 and imfinekxx for reading it because i wasn't sure if i wanted to post this!!

mommy kink, bondage kink, her threatening you with a gun to shut you up(it's unloaded and no i'm not insane i just thought of it because i find maria using a gun attractive and said why not write it) really dom!maria... this is straight up smut because i couldn't think of a plot for this, have fun!

Maria×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Maria had your wrists tied up against the headboard so that you wouldn't be able to touch her.

''Mommy please!!'' you tried to resist her.

''Shh, be a good girl.'' she whispered into your ear.

''But i want to touch you!'' you whined, looking at her with teary puppy eyes. She took her gun from the bedside drawer and put it to your head. The fact that she could easily end your life in a second at that moment made a shiver run down your spine even if you knew she would never, ever do that. 

''If you don't stop complaining right now, you'll never be able to do it again. Understood?'' she asked, her gun still on your head. It was empty but she knew how much you loved seeing her using a gun so she thought she would do it to see your reaction. You didn't seem very scared and you seemed to like it so she kept it up. You nodded your head immediately not wanting to make her angrier.

''Words, honey.'' she pressed the gun harder on your head.

''Yes mommy.'' you answered and she lowered the gun.

''Good girl.'' she smirked and tied your ankles to the end of the bed as well.

''Now, do you want the strap or my fingers?'' she asked softly like she didn't just had a gun pointed at your head a few seconds ago.

''Your fingers mommy.'' you answered and she sat on the bed in front of you. She spread your legs apart from your knees, it hurt a little since your ankles were tied together but you didn't really care about the slight pain it brought you at that point, you were more excited about what was about to come. You wanted to tell her to be quicker but you also didn't want to make her angry again so you just waited there while she kept teasing you with her soft fingers on your inner thighs. A soft moan escaped your lips after she pinched the skin on your ass leaving the mark of her nails.

''Mommy..''

''What do you want baby?'' she asked pinching the other cheek.

''I want your fingers.''

''You want my fingers to do what?'' she kept making you wait and now you were getting angry, not like you could do so much about it.

 ''I want your fingers to go in an out of my pussy. I want you to fuck me.'' you told her and she finally slowly inserted a finger inside you smirking.

''Like that?'' she asked and you nodded, eager for more.

''Does my little baby girl want more?'' she asked in a tone as mocking you.

''Yes mommy.'' you answered and she added another finger fastening up her pace.

''So good mommy, please add another!'' you moaned when she curled her fingers inside you to hit a spot that made you see stars.

''What did i tell you about talking too much?'' she took her gun back and put it back against your head. God, that damn gun. You didn't even know if it had any bullets inside it and no matter how much you trusted Maria it still scared you, at the same time made you even wetter for her.

''I'm sorry mommy.'' you whined. You felt your orgasm forming in your insides, the sound of her fingers going in and out of your wet- soaked pussy making you want to cum even more.

''I'm close mommy, can i cum?'' you asked, she would definitely punish you if you came without asking. (Not that you'd mind that but, you still didn't want her to be angry at you.)

''No, you'll wait until i do. Now behave.'' she said sternly and put the gun down. She inserted two of her -now free- fingers into her own heat and started pumping them in and out. She softly moaned as she finger fucked both you and herself while you were trying to hold your orgasm back.

''Mommy i don't think i can hold it for much longer!'' you whined, tears starting to form on your eyes.

''A minute more baby, you think you can do that for me?'' she asked rubbing her clit with her thumb to get herself off faster. You nodded and after about a minute what felt like an hour Maria told you to let go and you both came together moaning each other's name. She rode out both of your orgasms with her fingers and pulled them out of you after a while.

''Wait a second baby, i'll come untie you.'' she informed and went to the bathroom, only to turn back with a wet cloth. She cleaned your cum from your legs and untied first your ankles then your wrists.

''Are you okay?'' she softly rubbed the skin on your wrist that had reddened, worried she hurt you.

''I'm okay, it'll go away in a few.'' you smiled and she kissed you for the first time today. She pulled back and laid down next to you.

''You can fuck me tomorrow if you want to?'' she suggested, which sound more like a question.

''I'd love that.'' you smiled and hugged her.

I AM BACK Y'ALL IT WAS SO DAMN BORING AND TIRING AND I'VE MISSED WRITING. AND IT'S 22K READS?? WTH ILY ALL SM!!! I really didn't like this at first and i don't know how i feel about it now. (i just have a bad feeling about the gun part..) This is my first fic writing with you instead of i so let me know which one you like more! I hope you liked it, have a nice day/night and drink water ily all!! <3