III. Bucky Barnes

Natasha has powers here.
Bucky×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bucky (James) pov
''Hey.'' Natasha greeted me. I smiled and opened the fridge.

''There isn't any milk left if that's what you're looking for.'' she told me.

''It doesn't matter, she likes her coffee without milk anyways.'' i told her.

''Is she still sleeping?''

''Yeah, i wanted to surprise her.''

''Same here.'' she smiled. We didn't usually talk that much with Natasha but i liked her. She was kind and sweet. She had the powers to shapeshift and create illusions but she usually didn't use them. She also could fly the jet better than us so she generally helped us with that.

''I made a lot so you don't have to make something again. I'll tell her you made them if she asks.''

''Thanks.'' i smiled at her and I pulled 2 plates out of the cabinet. I handed one of them to Natasha and she put the pancakes on it. We exchanged plates and i put honey on it until she prepared the other plate.

''There are some strawberries and i can't eat them since i'm allergic to them but you can put a few on top of it.'' she offered. ''Thanks, again.'' i smiled and put a few strawberries on the pancakes. I told Natasha see you and went back to my room. y/n was sleeping so peacefully i didn't want to wake her up but then, i had an idea that i thought she would like.

*SMUT WARNING*

I put the plate on the desk and went back to bed. I quietly pulled the blanket away from her body. She was sleeping just in a sports bra and her panties which made it easier for me. I pulled her panties down carefully not to wake her up. I sat on the corner of the bed and started eating her out. ''Fuck James..'' y/n groaned. ''Good morning to you too.'' i smirked into her heat. She moaned loudly when i sucked her clit. She gripped my hair and lifted her body up a bit to give me better access. ''How did you sleep?'' i asked her as i started stroking myself. ''It was good but you-fuck..'' she couldn't finish her sentence when i got up and softly bit her nipple through her bra. She pulled me up to kiss her.

your pov

I had just woke up to my boyfriend eating me out and he was using all the tongue tricks in the book. I gripped his hair and lifted my ass up a little bit more. He asked me how i slept but i couldn't finish my sentence when he bit my nipple. I pulled him up and kissed him harshly. When he stopped for air i started kissing down his neck. He moaned when i pulled his boxers down and licked the tip of his dick. I slowly stroked him and eventually i took him fully in my mouth. As he fucked my throat for a while, he played with my hair. I got up and took my bra off. He immediately started licking my nipples because it was my favorite. While he was playing with my nipples i lined myself up with his dick and sat down onto it. He moaned loudly and i started bouncing up and down. At first he was slow and he allowed me adjust to his size but he kept going faster and faster until i came all over his cock. He came inside me right after but i was on the pill so it was okay. He pulled my head up and kissed me.

''You're still hard.'' i told him.

''Yeah but it'll go away.'' he pulled out of me. I used my powers to make him sit back down. ''What if i want more?'' He licked his lips and smirked as i sat down on his dick. He went slower this time and focused more on my boobs. He sucked one of them and played with the other with his hand. I moaned loudly when he bit on my neck. My breasts were full of marks but neither of us cared. ''James i'm-'' i came before i could finish my sentence and he came in me again. He pulled out and cleaned the mixture of our juices in my pussy.

''What a way to start the day.'' i chuckled.

''I brought you pancakes by the way.'' he smiled.

''If you wouldn't mind carrying me to kitchen i would love to eat them.'' i responded.

*in the kitchen*

Bruce and Natasha were making out on the counter and i fake coughed.

''Finally, they're kissing.'' James laughed as they came back and we sat to have breakfast.

''You guys seemed like you were having fun in there.'' Natasha whispered and i giggled.

''I could say the same thing about you.''