VIII. Valkyrie&Loki

VALKYRIE NEVER GETS THE ATTENTION SHE DESERVES.

there's a slight choking kink if that makes you uncomfortable

Loki×Valkyrie×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:
"Your majesty." i greeted Val.
"Oh no don't call me that."
"Why? That's what i'm supposed to do."
"Because i like it better when you call me other things." she smirked. We had been fucking around for a few weeks but we never admitted we liked each other or called it a relationship. As usual, she ordered a big cup of Asgardian ale and asked me if i wanted any.
"No, i was just waiting for you. I could get some beer though." i answered.
"Why were you waiting me?" she asked me, already finishing the drink.
"To keep you away from these." i answered taking the glass from her hand.
"Why?"
"Because the people of Asgard trust you and you have work to do besides drinking at 11 a.m." i said trying to make her get up from the chair but failing miserably. She got up and closed my eyes walking me out of the bar.
"What are you doing?" i asked her.
"Taking you to my place."
"I already know where it is. Why are you closing my eyes?"
"Because i want to." i could even hear the smile in her face. After a few minutes of walking she opened the door, pushed me in and closed it pinning me to the cold wall.
"I thought you didn't want to be seen, what changed your mind?" i asked also a little excited because everyone that passed by could see us right now.
"Nothing did." she answered opening my eyes and closing the curtains.
"You liked the idea of it though, didn't you?" she asked me. I didn't answer because i knew she would get mad.
"Cat got your tongue? Answer me."
I didn't answer again.
"Oh i see, you want to be punished. Then you shall have it." she said turning me around and pulling my pants down.
"Take off your shirt." she commanded and i obeyed immediately, excited about what was going to happen next. She kissed down my back, stopping when she got to my waist.
"Can i take it off?" she asked holding the waistband of my panties in her hand. I nodded, still not talking.
"If you don't talk right now, i will stop this."
"Yes, yes please." i answered not wanting her to stop.
"That's better." she smiled and took my panties off, throwing it behind.
"You're wet just by a few kisses? You must really like me." she said, teasing my ass with her middle finger.
"Can you not do it from there? I've never done it before."
"Okay, however you want." she got up and turned me around. She kissed me softly. Even if she loved to be rough she was still the kindest person on earth. She stopped for air and held my hand to pull me into her room. She pushed me to bed and got on top of me. She kissed me again before starting to trail kisses down my neck.
"You're wearing too much clothes." i complained.
"This is about you love, i don't need to undress."
She sucked on a point on my neck and it made feel really good.
"Keep doing it." i said and she sucked on it again. She left it and went down to my boobs. She also started to rub my clit and i was a moaning mess under her in a few minutes. She licked my nipple and blew on it which made me feel amazing. She softly bit on my other nipple not hard enough to hurt but hard enough to bring me pleasure. She kissed my boob a few times and went to my soaking wet pussy.
" I did this to you?"
"Yes Val, please. I need you." i answered as she put her forefinger close to my entrance.

''Is that so?'' she pushed her finger just a little and even that made me feel amazing. She pushed her finger deeper and started to pump it in and out. After a few seconds she added her middle finger, making me moan louder than i was before.

''I'm close Val, please, faster.'' i begged for more of her. She didn't say anything but she added her ring finger in, now pumping them out faster than ever.

''Shit Val, i'm-'' i couldn't finish my sentence because she took her fingers out of me, not letting me cum.

''Fuck you.'' i breathed out angrily.

''I know you would love that right now but you're gonna have to wait. You wanted punishment, you got it.'' she smirked and licked her fingers clean, making me want her even more.