XXIII. Wanda Maximoff

yup finally a Wanda one.

one tiny mention of strap?? Wanda uses her powers during sex.

Wanda×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

I was watching Elite (note:i am actually planning on watching the new season, did you like it??) when a sex scene come up and i was already horny because of the things with Wanda earlier. She was wearing this skinny leggings and a thight top looking all sexy, going to the gym to work out. I tried to stop her and get her to make out with me but nope, she was so damn determined to go down and train. I had missed her and it felt like she was, ignoring me these days. I decided to take the matters into my own hands and relieve myself a little bit so i took off my shorts along with my panties and started to draw small circles around my clit. It didn't feel half as good as Wanda made me so i stopped feeling all frustrated.

I needed a plan. A plan to get her to fuck me senseless and make me feel good. So i decided to get some help from Nat. I throw a long hoodie on and went to her room. I knocked on her door. She said "Come in!" so i did.

"Hey, were you busy?" i asked her. She didn't seem so but i wanted to make sure.

"Nope, what is it?" she asked.

"Well here's the thing, i'm horny and i want to have sex."

"y/n you have a girlfriend." she looked at me.

"I know, that's why i'm here! She won't do it and i have tried everything but nothing. No damn thing happend." i explained.

"Oh, um.. I don't know, maybe make her jealous or something??" she suggessted. She seemed.. happy that i was asking her this.

"Tried it."

"Can't she read minds? Think of some.. teasing images. I think it'll get her going."

"NAT YOU ARE A GENIUS! HOW DID I NOT THINK OF IT?" i smiled and hugged her.

"I know i am, now let go of me before i die." she chuckled.

"Okay, thank you soooo much bye!" i smiled and left her room happy. While i was walking back to my room i bumped into Wanda, exactly who i wanted to see.

"Hello gorgeous." i smiled.

"Hi, what's got you so rushed up?" she asked.

"Nothing, i was just going back to my room to watch some TV, wanna join?"

"Yeah, sure. I'm done training and i don't have anything else to do anyways." she smiled and took my hand. We walked back to my room and contunied with Elite -i insisted we started from the start because she wouldn't understand it but she said she didn't mind- right where i was in the middle of the sex scene. I started thinking about the ways we used to have sex, her under me or the other way around, eating me out until i was crying from how good it felt, me fucking her with the strap on.

"Stop." she warned, still looking at the TV's screen.

"Stop what?" i asked.

"Oh don't play innocent." her words made me shiver.

"So you're reading my mind while i'm watching TV?" i asked turning to her.

"I can't."

"Why? Do you not like me anymore?" i asked. It made me feel bad she wasn't showing any interest in me.

"Hey! You know i do. Don't laugh at me?" she looked me in the eyes.

"What is it?" i asked.

"We made a bet with Natasha. I just accepted it thanks to the alcohol and now i can't have sex with you because we said who has sex the first they would do ANYTHING the other wanted for a whole day." she explained. I couldn't stop myself but smile. So that was why Nat seemed happy, she was about to win.

"Oh fuck the bet come on!!" i looked at her with puppy eyes.

"If we be quiet and don't leave marks she won't even know it." Wanda smirked. I smiled and finally turned completely to her side to kiss her. She cupped my face with her right hand as she used the other to push me closer from the back of my neck to deepen the kiss. I sat on her lap, grinding myself on her.

"Get up." she said and i got up, standing in front of her. She took off my clothes before she undressed herself. I pushed her a little so she sat on the bed. She opened her legs and laid down a little to get more comfortable.

"Remember, quiet." i smirked and she smiled, nodding her head. I kissed her thighs and stomach trying to get her more excited.

"God y/n please." she closed her eyes and i left a kiss on her clit, making her moan softly at the slightest bit of contact.

"Baby, quiet." i warned and she closed her mouth with her hand. I ate her out and tongue fucked her for a while, making her cum a few times. She tried so hard not to moan as i made her feel amazing.

"You tired?" i asked and got up, her cum covering the lower half of my face. She nodded her head no and sat up. I leaned down to kiss her and she moaned when she tasted herself on my tongue.

"My turn." she smirked when i stopped the kiss to breathe. She pushed me down on the bed with her powers. She knew i had a thing for it and she would always use it against me. She kissed me and slowly added a finger inside of me making me moan her name.

"Sssh." she whispered in my ear which only made me want to moan even more. When she added another finger and started to play with my clit with her thumb i couldn't help myself but moan.

"I thought i told you to shut up." she pulled her fingers out and did a move with her hands. I tried to ask what it was but i couldn't.

"Simple thing, it'll keep you quiet though." she smirked and went back to fingering me. She sucked on my nipples and my neck while adding another finger after she made me cum. I lost count of how many times i came after some time and we were both laying down with heavy breaths, her on top of me at some point.

"Do you think Nat heard?" i asked her, she had undid her magic by now.

"No, i don't think so." she smiled and gave me a peck on my lips.

"Yes, she did!" a shout came from the outside of my door.

"Fuck." we both giggled and got up, going to see what was Nat going to make Wanda do.

y'all wanted a Wanda one so here we are, i really don't like this but.. we're going on a trip next week so i'll try to write a few tomorrow and update in the week, i know i promised a Nat one too! have a nice day/night ily all💗💗