II. Bucky Barnes&Steve Rogers

Bucky×Steve×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Bucky's pov
I was watching tv in my room when y/n knocked on my door.
"Hey! Do you want to come watch a movie with me and Rogers?" she asked and i nodded my head standing up. She smiled and we went to the movie room Stark had made for movie nights. It was like a cinema but smaller. Steve was already there putting popcorn to all of us when we entered the room. Y/N went and sat on one of the first seats. Steve was on her left and i sat to her right. "What do you wanna watch?" she asked us. "We can watch Star Wars." Steve suggested. "Yeah, i've never seen them." i agreed. "Neither have i, Star Wars then!" she said and she opened the movie. We were about 30 minutes in but i realised that Steve couldn't take his eyes off her. She was wearing a dress that complimented her body well. My eyes went to her breast as Steve fake coughed and looked at me. She was still watching the movie as we watched her. "Can we give a toilet break?" Steve asked and she paused the movie. I followed Steve to the corridor and he told me "Look, Wanda once told me that she told her in kiss/marry/kill she would kiss you and marry me. Wanda knows i like her so she told me to do the first move but i still haven't. And i sometimes catch her staring at you. I think she likes us and i think you like her too." I nodded and told my idea "I think we should just ask her." Steve agreed and we went back to the room opening the lights. She turned to us asked why we opened the lights. Steve directly asked her "y/n i have a question for you. Do you like us?" She seemed surprised but her blushing cheeks had already made the point. "Yes." she said quietly. "And would you sleep with us?" Steve asked again and she nodded. I kissed her before she could say anything else. "Let's go to my room." Steve suggested and we went to his room which was really close. When we got in Steve closed the door and kissed y/n harsly.
your pov.
I liked Bucky and Steve and now they told me they liked me too. I was still in shock when Steve kissed me after Bucky. He pushed me to the bed and i took my dress off. Bucky took his shirt off when Steve came to explore my body. "Can i take this off?" he asked me pointing to my bra and i nodded. He unclasped it and kissed down my neck to my nipple. He took it in his mouth and sucked on it as a soft moan escaped my lips. Bucky came back to me and kissed me playing with my other nipple. He broke the kiss and unlike Steve he took my panties off without asking. "Be nice." Steve warned him and i smiled at him when he softly pushed me to bed. Bucky teased my entrance with his finger and i moaned when he pushed in two fingers. He was slow at first but he started pumping faster as he added another finger. Steve was leaving hickeys on my body as Bucky was now also eating me out. "I'm c-cumming." i warned him and he licked me clean. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Steve asked again stroking himself. I nodded. "Use your words love." Bucky smirked. "Yes." i said. "On all fours." Bucky commended. Steve asked me if i was ready and entered me slowly letting me adjust to his size when i nodded. He started thrusting faster as Bucky lined himself up with my ass. He smacked my ass and loud moans were coming out of my mouth. I screamed his name when he entered me at once. Steve started playing with my nipples to make me not focus on the pain but the pleasure i was receiving overcome the pain easily. "I'm c-" i came before i could finish my sentence and Steve came in me. With a few more thrusts Bucky came too and Steve helped me sit down. "How do you feel?" he asked me kindly. I loved how one of was that kind and one of them was that rough. "Yeah i'm okay." i answered and kissed him. "Is this how it's gonna work out?" i asked when Steve stopped for air. "Yeah, we can share." Bucky replied. "As long as you want to." Steve added. "If this is how it's gonna be then i definitely do." i chuckled and kissed them both before i laid on the bed to take a nap.

Hey!! i have an exam tomorrow so wish me luck and please let me know what you think <3