XXII. Loki&Mobius

hiiii. i know.

MOBIUS IS SO FUCKING HOT😭😭😭

i know Loki can't use his powers in the TVA, let's pretend he can.

Loki×Mobius×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

"y/n you here? We came back!" Mobius informed me.

"Okay, i'll be out in a minute!" i shouted and pulled my hair into a ponytail before i got out of the bathroom. Mobius, my boyfriend, had gone to a mission with Loki and now they were back.

"I'm sorry we weren't back quicker, i ruined our date." Mobius smiled and i smiled back.

"It's okay, the mission's more important. How did it go by the way?" i asked.

"It was good, i guess Loki really is a smart guy. He found a huge gap in our security." he explained.

"Wow, i should watch out for my job." i chuckled and he smiled.

"That's exactly what i said!"

"Well, is it done or do you have any other-" he didn't let me finish my sentence.

"No no, we can go." he put his arm around my waist and opened the door for me.

"Such a gentleman." i kissed his cheek and he softly blushed. We were walking down the hall and some agent said they had to ask Mobius something so he told me to wait there in the middle of the hall.

"Hello, you must be y/n, i am Loki of Asgard." i heard the god of mischief say to me.

"Hello, i am. Nice to meet you. You're free from the collar i see." i joked and he smiled. There was something,
interesting about him. His softly curled black hair, his tall, fit body..

"Oh i see you two met." Mobius put his arm around my waist again.

"Oh so you guys are dating?" Loki asked.

"Yup." Mobius answered popping the 'p'.

"Well, enjoy your evening then. I'll be watching the videos." Loki smiled which both me and my boyfriend returned before we walked away.

"He seems nice." i stated as i sat on the chair near Mobius' desk. Yes, this was our date spot. Since everyone nearly always needed him he had to stay close.

"Yeah? You should read his file. Files, actually." Mobius chuckled and passed me a bowl of salad. We ate talking about how our days went, he kept telling me how much he missed me this week because he was always busy. It was calm and fun but there was one problem, i couldn't stop thinking about Loki. The image of his handsome figure kept popping up in my brain.

"Mobius?" i interrupted him as he was telling me about how Loki offered him to go ride a jet ski.

"Hmm?"

"Please don't get me wrong, you know i love you but would you mind if i told you i was thinking about Loki since we ran into him??" i asked quietly looking at my hands. He lifted my chin up so that i was looking at his eyes again.

"No, no. I can understand it. The god and everything. I'm glad you told me." he smiled and gave me a peck on the lips, going back to finishing his salad. I would feel bad if i didn't tell him, i loved him and i thought he should know.

"And if i said i would want him to join us tonight?" i asked fastly, scared he would think something bad, maybe something like i didn't want him.

"Well, if it'll make you happy. If i'm not enough for you then-"

"No no love it's not that!! You know it isn't. I just.. i don't know." i cupped his face and he kissed my palm.

"Like i said, if it'll make you happy then i'm fine with watching for tonight." he took my hand in his and smiled. I smiled back and we walked to our room, Mobius leaving before a few floors from our room to ask Loki. I sat down on the bed as i took my shirt and my skirt off, leaving myself only in my black lace set. Nothing too plain but also nothing too luxurius. The knock on the door alerted they were here and i got up to open the door for them. Mobius thought Loki would agree and based on the wide grin on his face he definitely did.

"Wow. I must say, she looks beautiful. How did you manage to get such a pretty lady to date you?" Loki jokingly asked my boyfriend.

"Well he's not too bad himself as you see Loki." i kissed my boyfriend and he smirked.

"I have one thing to say, do NOT mark her body. Only i get to do that." Mobius said and sat on the couch. Loki undressed leaving himself only in his boxers with a snap of his fingers. I looked down to his abs, he was more muscley than he looked from the outside.

"Like what you see?" he asked, his signature smirk on his face. I licked my lips and turned to Mobius, to make sure he was okay with this one last time. When he nodded and smiled reassuringly i turned back to Loki who was staring at me head to toe.

"Call her baby girl. She likes that." Mobius told Loki.

"Is that so?" he asked and i blushed nodding my head.

"Well i would prefer kitten but if you-"

"That's fine too." i looked at his eyes which were burning with lust.

"Alright then kitten, lay down for me." Loki ordered and i obeyed. He took his boxers off and sat down in front of me while pushing my legs open.

"These need to go." he pointed at my bra and my panties and they were gone in a second. 'God, i love magic.' i thought to myself. He kneaded my boobs playing with my nipples with his thumb, making me moan. He didn't waste many time to slip his dick into me slowly. Yes, he was big but Mobius wasn't small either so i adjusted quickly and he started to thrust faster inside me.

"M, i want to make you feel good too." i breathed out and Mobius came next to me. He stood up in front of my mouth and i was able to take his dick in my mouth.

"Do you never do it, she's so tight!" Loki grunted and Mobius answered "We haven't in a while. I was busy with you as you know." Loki nodded and never broke his rythm. I moaned around Mobius' dick sending vibrations through his body when Loki hit that spot inside me over and over again.

"Loki, i.."

"Sssh, i know kitten."

"Don't cum in me." i warned him and he nodded.

"Then i guess you have to cum first."

Mobius came inside my mouth and i swallowed it all. With a few more talented thrusts of Loki i was releasing on his dick. He let me ride out my orgasm and pulled out, also making me swallow his cum.

"That was amazing." he breathed out.

"It was." Mobius smirked and i smiled lazily.

I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF. I LITERALLY LOVE HIM EVEN FROM 2 EPISODES. also how are y'all liking the show? I love it.

Have a nice day/night and don't forget to drink water or you'll end up with a sore throat like me :)) ily all byee💗💗 (i haven't proof read this so feel free to correct me!)