XXVI. Pepper Potts

I've never read/written Pepper so i just made it directly smut, i had no idea what to write sorry<3 Also, i'm at my uncle's house and leaving tomorrow (he has netflix, i had to come.) so i seriously promise to update more.

(double sided-if that makes a difference) dildo use, mommy kink (-i just know she has it) squirting, overstimulation

Pepper × Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I missed you." Pepper smiled against your skin as she kissed down your neck to your boobs. She toyed with your nipples between her soft fingers as she left a few hickeys around your breast.

"Pep, come on. Stop teasing, i missed you too." you lifted her head up and kissed her. She lowered her hand and cupped your still clothed core making you gasp.

"Always the same reaction. I don't think i'll ever get tired of it." she smirked and pulled your underwear aside pushing a finger inside your hole. You instantly moaned her name as she slowly pumped her finger in an out preparing you for the strap.

"Which one do you want to use baby?" she asked, meaning the dildos as she added another finger in.

"I want the double sided one." you weakly smiled, near your first orgasm of the night.

"You love to watch it disappear in both of us, you love to feel your pussy touching mine as i roll my hips against yours, don't you?" she asked, finally adding her third finger. From the outside, you would never expect a person like Pepper to talk this dirty but here she was telling you about how the strap pushed in and out of you.

"Yes mommy." you moaned and lifted your hands up to play with her nipples.

"You close baby, you gonna cum for mommy? Make a mess?" she moaned the last part as you pinched her nipple.

"Yes mommy, i'm so close!" you warned and attached your mouth to her boobs. You couldn't help it, the way she made them swing in front of your face drove you crazy.

"Mommy i'm cumming!" you moaned and bit on her boob as you coated her fingers with your cum.

"Shit baby, you really missed me." she chuckled and you smiled. She didn't stop but kept thrusting her fingers in you, the overstimulation making you want to cum again so bad.

"Mommy please stop i- it feels too much!" you whined but she kept her pace and held you down when you tried to get up.

"Come on baby, you can do it." she smiled and you came again in a few seconds, but it felt different. It felt like it was never gonna stop.

"Mommy what happened? It felt.. weird." you asked.

"You just squirted baby. Look at the mess you made." Pepper hold you up and showed you her fingers and the sheets covered in your cum.

"I'm sorry mo-"

"Hey hey, don't be sorry. There's nothing to be sorry about." she smiled and gave you a quick peck on the lips. She asked you if you were okay to go again and when you nodded she picked up the dildo and pushed it inside her pussy. She moaned as the toy stretched her out and you leaned down to play with her clit. She lined the other end of the toy with your hole and pushed it in, rolling her hips against your skin.

"Mommy.." you moaned as her clit brushed over yours, creating an euphoric feeling. She rode the toy as she also kept playing with your clit while you sucked on her nipples.

"You close baby?" she asked, moaning loudly when you bit her shoulder and left a hickey there.

"Mhmm." you licked the spot you bit to soothe the pain and she seemed to like it. In a few minutes both of you were covered in sweat and each other's cum.

"Come on, let's take a shower." she smiled and held your hand even she herself couldn't walk properly and took you to the bathroom, only to make you cum again there.

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT AND I WROTE IT IN LIKE 20 MINS SO PLEASE TELL ME IF SOMETHING IS WRONG, I HATE TO KEEP YOU GUYS UNUPDATED. have a nice day/night ily all💗💗💗 drink your water!!!