XIX. Carol Danvers

Not the biggest fan of Captain Marvel, i have no reason but still, but i thought i should try writing her so there you go!

i just know she has a captain kink.

Carol Danvers×Reader
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
your pov:

Her lips were so soft, moving in harmony with mine. She licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which i gladly gave her. Her tongue explored my mouth hungrily as her hands travelled around my body. She cupped my boobs, since i didn't have a bra on she could easily see/feel them through my thin t-shirt. I moaned at the feeling of her warm hands around my nipples, pinching them softly not to hurt me.

"y/n, it's 10! You should really get up before i break your damn door!" i heard Carol shout. I opened my eyes and boom, it was actually all a dream. It felt so real, so right.

"Alright i'm up, wait a minute." i shout back rubbing my eyes to wake up a little bit. I opened the door not even looking at how i looked and i guessed i was pretty bad from the look on Carol's face.

"You look like shit." Carol chuckled and i smiled (kind of). I knew she was joking so i didn't mind it.

"Thanks." i said and went back to my room to change, leaving the door open. She just waited there so i turned back and said "Come on in, don't just stand there." She nodded and came in, closing the door afterwards.

"If it's not gonna be weird i have a question." Carol said.

"I can't know if it's weird or not before i hear it." i smiled.

"What were you dreaming about?" she asked. "You fucked up y/n, you just couldn't keep quiet." i thought to myself. How do i tell my best friend i had a sex dream about her?

"Nothing, just some funny stuff."

"It didn't sound like it." she bit her lip. God, her damn lip.

"What did it sound like?" i asked, nervous about the answer.

"You were.. enjoying yourself." she smiled, still biting her lip.

"I was just having a picnic with DiCaprio. It was fun." i lied.

"Okay, if you say so." she didn't ask any more questions and i changed into something more daily, turning my back to her. I felt really exposed like she had never seen my back. When i leaned down to change my shorts i could swear i heard her whisper something but i didn't ask about it.

"Was i invited to the picnic?" Carol asked suddenly. Okay, she heard. I really was fucked up.

"I can't really remember it since it's been a while. Did you know we forget our dreams more and more in the day and just remember a few main things by the end of the day?" i was trying so hard to change the subject but she wouldn't let me. She bit her lips again and asked,

"Do you like my lips?" Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. This is too embarrassed.

"Yeah they're fine. Just normal lips."

"Oh so you dream about kissing every normal lips, moaning my name?"

"Okay let's not blame me for what my consciousness made me dream about."

"Who said i blame you or anything? I actually really liked the sounds you made." she smirked. I turned to her, face as red as a tomato.

"Oh don't be shy, i already knew you've thought about it a few times. You keep staring at my body when you think i don't realise." she got closer to me and put her hand on my cheek.

"I'm sorry, i- i don't want to ruin our friendship but,"

"y/n are you gonna keep wasting time or are you gonna do something?" Carol asked. Was she interested in me or did i hear it wrong?

"Just double checking, you like me??" i asked.

"Oh my god, y/n" she smiled and leaned down to kiss me. Her lips really were so soft, her blonde hair touching my cheeks as she kept kissing me.

"You are blind, you know that?" she asked, her forehead against mine.

"If i knew it of course i would have done something about it, i like you, like a lot." i chuckled and she kissed me again. Her tongue brushed against my bottom lip, asking for entrance which i quickly gave her. She explored my mouth hungrily and i pulled back when i felt the need to breathe.

"You wanna make that dream come true?" she asked smirking, hand on my ass. I nodded, too shy to use words. She smiled and pushed me to my bed as i took off the shirt that i just wore.

"We don't have much time until Steve or Tony comes and askes where we've been so how do you want me, and use your words will you?" she asked while undressing herself.

"Eat me out." i had finished undressing and was completely naked in front of her. She licked her lips and pulled me from my legs so that she had more access to my core, where i needed her the most. She kneeled before the bed and kissed my thighs as she circled her fingers around my clit. I moaned and she finally put her mouth on my pussy. I could cum just by seeing her between my legs, batting her eyelashes at me innocently, but i tried to hold myself back. She slowly licked my wet folds making me arch my back. She pushed my hips down harshly.

"If you don't stay like that, i'll stop." she warned and i nodded. She smiled and went back to licking and sucking on my clit, bringing me closer to my release.

"Carol, i'm-"

"Captain, you'll call me captain." she smirked and softly bit my thighs, making me cum with a loud moan of "Captain.."

"Now get up, we'll continue it tonight." she smiled and threw me my clothes.

Finally i finished it, do i like it? Not really. But still here you go. Have a nice day/night ily all!!