27.

Ameerah

"Man what the fuck y'all got going on in here?!" Odell yelled

"Man I know you ain't sitting her tonguing her down in no party half naked. I know my eyes ain't deceiving me right now.

"Ameerah get the fuck up." Odell said with anger in his voice.

I never seen him so angry before.. the way they've all been acting this week was new to me.

"Quit yelling at her nigga. You can talk to her with some sense."

"What's wrong with you?" I asked.

"Man you just told us some life changing news a few hours ago and now you in here on top of this nigga?"

"But you knew what it was between the two of us. So what are you really mad at?" I asked.

"Be honest. You mad at the fact I didn't tell you what happened to me when it happened." I said.

"Man put some clothes on and stop talking to me."

"Y'all don't tell me anything so why should I have told y'all that?"

"Man Ameerah don't you understand that this shit is way different than anything we've been talking about?!"

"Don't do that petty shit right now cause I'm fucking pissed."

"I'm sorry that you pissed but you needa calm down talking to me. I'm still a little drunk." I said.

"Man." He said plopping down on the bed.

"Odell..." I said.

I heard him sniffling and that's when I knew something was wrong with him for real.

"I'm never there for you man. As much as I try to be this big brother figure to you and shit... I'm never fucking there."

"Odell.. you can't always be there to save me from my demons. Sometimes I can't run from them and that's ok."

"No it's not. None of the shit that happened to you is ok so stop saying that shit!" He said yelling.

"Stop yelling.." I said.

"My bad." He said with his hands over his face.

"Okay...let's go home." I said helping him up.

"Duke can you get the car?" I asked.