3.

Ameerah

It was Friday night and I was heading over to the guys house to stay the weekend

It was Friday night and I was heading over to the guys house to stay the weekend. I finished all my classes yesterday so I had free reign to do whatever I wanted this weekend. On my way there I ran into an old friend from high school.

"Ameerah is that you girl?" Summer asked.

"Summer? Heyy. Where you been hiding at?" I asked.

"In my dorm. I really don't be doing shit on campus." She said.

"I hear you. I'm going out this weekend... you should come." I suggested.

"Where you going?" She asked.

"Odell's roommate is having a boxing match and afterwards we going to a kickback." I said.

"Odell? As in Odell Beckham from high school Odell? Fine ass Odell?" She asked.

I laughed and said "Yes."

Bitches stayed geeked over Odell. That's all I used to hear back in high school.

"I remember seeing y'all all the time in school. Y'all were so inseparable then you had to leave our senior year." She said.

"I know... I was really sad I had to miss out on that. I wanted to make memories with y'all." I said.

"It's ok girl. We can make memories together this weekend." She said.

"You right. Ima text you the address." I said.

"Okay I'll see you there." She said walking away.

I finished my 30 minute walk to Odell's apartment. I know to some it's inconvenient to walk everywhere but for me it's the way I found peace. When I was in rehab I didn't have anything to do but walk around so I started doing that everyday. It became a healthier way for me to clear my mind.

I knocked on the door and Duke answered.

"Oooo y'all she got her bags." He said grabbing them.

"It's just for this weekend fool." I said.

"And I brought an air mattress so I won't have to put any of y'all out y'all rooms. I'll just blow it up in the living room." I said.

"Didn't I tell you i'd sleep on the couch and you can have my bed." Lucas said.

"Yeah but I told you I didn't wanna put you on the couch when you have your own bed." I said.

He smacked his teeth and said "Man. Why you gotta be so damn stubborn?"

"I'm not. I think i'm being helpful." I said.

"You not you being difficult." Lucas said.

"Why don't she just sleep in Ryan room?" Duke suggested.