13.

Ryan

I was sitting in my own spot chilling when I realized I ain't seen Ameerah in a minute

I was sitting in my own spot chilling when I realized I ain't seen Ameerah in a minute. So I walked over to the bros to see wassup.

"Yo... y'all seen Ameerah?" I asked.

"Nah but i'm ready to go. This shit dead." Duke said.

"Yeah her ass ain't picking nomore parties." Odell said.

I laughed and asked "When the last time y'all seen her?"

"When we first walked in and separated... I ain't see her after that." Duke said.

"Ion like that.. she would've been came and messed with us to see what's up." I said.

"You think some shit popped off?" Odell asked.

"I don't know... y'all start looking around for her." I said.

I tapped Duke and said "I'm finna go over to the DJ booth." He shook his head okay and followed.

"Yo my man.. Can I use this mic real quick? Im looking for somebody." I said.

He shook his head yeah. I gave the mic to Duke and this fool said "Ameerah... bring yo nappy headed ass to the front. We bout to leave yo ass on God."

I shook my head and put my hand over my face.. I couldn't help but to laugh. This man a clown.

Right when the DJ was about to continue playing the music I looked up at the tv and seen this big ass car accident. Then I read the subtitles on the screen..

"Aye can somebody turn this shit up real quick?!" I said.

"Nigga this a party dont nobody wanna watch tv." This random ass girl said.

"You need to worry about watching that crunchy ass wig on yo head." Duke said.

"Right now I'm at the scene of a huge accident down here in Baton Rouge. It's unclear what happened but there was a male and female in this small pickup truck. Hold on... i'm getting reports now that there has been one confirmed fatality, Tyrell Jones. It is unconfirmed the condition of the female passenger. Stay tuned as we update you with this story." The female reporter said.

Oh hell nah... it ain't no coincidence that we can't find Ameerah and now this bitch ass nigga in a car accident with an un-identified female...

"Is y'all thinking what i'm thinking?" Duke asked.

"She better be alright or ima kill that bitch ass nigga again." Luke said.

Odell and I on the other hand was lost in our thoughts. Unsure what to say.

"Come on bro.." Duke said grabbing me.

"We needa find out what hospital they taking her to.. if it's even her." He added.

He was right.. we don't even know if it's her or not. I pray it's not. But if it's not then where is she?
———
Ameerah