34.

Two months ago
Omniscient POV

There was a knock on the door. It was the flower delivery for Ameerah. She knocked a few more times before pulling out her phone to call Mj.

"Hello? Mj?"

"Yooo. Did she get the flowers yet?"

"I'm here but nobody's answering the door. You sure she's here?"

"Yeah she can't go nowhere else. You know what don't worry about it. We on the way now."

The boys made it back from their snowboarding adventure and they couldn't be any happier. Mj couldn't wait to tell Ameerah what she had missed out on.

"Aj.. I got a surprise for you." Mj said almost in a singing tone. He took the flowers and hid them behind his back.

He walked in the room to be disappointed, she wasn't there.

"Aye. Where'd she go?" He asked the group.

"What you mean where she go? She not in the room?" Luke asked.

"No nigga. Why you think i'm asking?"

"Chill out. She couldn't have gone anywhere just check the rooms."

The boys started their search frantically. They were all worried but not as much as Mj was. He could tell something was off he just didn't know what.

"Y'all find her yet?" Duke asked.

"I know she just ain't run off... She wouldn't do that." Mj said.

All the boys were worried but Odell was feeling uneasy.. As he went to search his room his mind filled with all the negative possibilities.

"Dell.. you find her?"

"Nah... Ion see- Ameerah?! Ameerah!" He yelled running over to her.

"Come on Ameerah man wake up! Call 911 man!"

Tears started to stream down his face. He was in complete shock. The scene before him was... gruesome.

"Why did you do this? Please don't leave. Please..."

"Ameerah!" Duke yelled.

"What the fuck?!" Luke yelled.

"Get her a towel please..." Odell said while sniffling.

"I got it man. The police on the way. Hold on Ameerah man please." Duke said getting teary eyed.

Meanwhile Mj and Ryan were still in a state of shock. Neither of them uttered a word, they just stared at the girl before them.

Both of their minds were racing... Hell everyone's mind was racing and they all had the same question, "Why would she do this?"

At the hospital

"19 year old girl, lacerations to both wrists. Bp levels 80/60. This isn't good guys let's get her to the back now!" A doctor yelled.

"Man what's gonna happen to her? I can't lose her... I just got her." Duke said.

"The doctors will do everything they can but right now I need all of you to sit out here and wait."

"You can't just expect us to sit here and do nothing? We need updates or something man."

"Sir, she just got here please. You'll be the first to know if anything changes okay? Please have a seat." She said pointing to the chair.

Instead of sitting Duke stormed out.