18.

Ameerah

After I woke up this morning I went to the living room to see them already waiting for me

After I woke up this morning I went to the living room to see them already waiting for me... Here we go.

"What was you thinking man?" Odell asked.

"Damn I don't get no good morning or nothing?" I said.

They just straight faced me. No jokes being made today huh.

"Ameerah we being serious." Ryan said.

I sighed and said "I know."

"Then tell us what the hell you was thinking." Ryan said.

Luke hasn't said anything I knew he was just sitting there judging me. Which is why I never opened up to people in the first place because one wrong move and boom they judging you.

"After the incident I was struggling... a lot. I could barely sleep, eat, nothing. I couldn't do shit about it so I turned back to what would make me feel better. It started with the pharmacy pills... then it became something stronger." I said.

"Them drugs ain't the answer twin." Odell said.

"I know.. I just wanted to feel better." I said. "Even if y'all never found out I wasn't gonna tell you especially Odell because I didn't want you to lose your scholarship over me."

"Man forget that shit. I'm going to war behind you. Family first nigga." He said.

I smiled because I love him so much. Our bond is unbreakable.

"I know it may be hard at the times but you can come to us when you having them urges. Ima help you the best way I can man I swear." Ryan said.

I love it here. They're so supportive and loving.

"You know I ain't gone say much but i'm disappointed. You like my little sister... you don't deserve to feel like this man. Them drugs ain't gone get you nowhere." Luke said.

"I don't wanna have to monitor you... you 20 years old but I will if I have to." Luke said.

For some reason him saying he's disappointed in me hurt my feelings a lot. I really wanted to cry... fuck it i'm bout to cry.

"Awww shit please don't cry.. you just gotta do better twin. We don't wanna see you hurting." Odell said.

"We love you aight?" Odell said.

I shook my head yes while wiping my tears.

"So this the kinda bitch you leaving me for? A drug addict?" Eisha said.