11.

Ameerah

I was sleeping peacefully in bed when Odell's alarm went off for the third time this morning

I was sleeping peacefully in bed when Odell's alarm went off for the third time this morning. I was sick of hearing that shit he kept snoozing it. I rolled over and smacked him in the face.

"What the fuck bra?" He said with an attitude.

"Nigga you don't hear that alarm?" I asked.

He smacked his teeth and said "But was that really necessary?"

"Nope but maybe you needed it." I said.

He smacked his teeth and got out the bed. I rolled back over and looked at my phone. It was only 9 o'clock but I decided to get up and get ready because I had things to do.

Today was the day of Odell's first collegiate game in his sophomore year and I was more than excited to see him play. I haven't seen him play football since high school and I missed the most important year.

After I did my hygiene I heard Odell in the room moaning and groaning.

"I hope you happy." He said being dramatic.

"I am happy. That alarm was getting on my nerves." I said.

"And i'm sure you late by now." I added.

"You in my business?" He said.

"Don't do that." He said making me laugh.

"You wanna be like me soooo bad." I said.

"Girl please. Anyways I'll see you later. Make sure the dipshits are on time." He said walking out.

The game started at 2. I had plenty of time to get my life together. I decided to go back to sleep since nobody was up with me.

A couple of hours later

I woke back up from my nap to see everyone in the house awake.

"Look who decided to join us." Duke said. "Yo ass finally awake."