S.R 1.5

Morning after.

I woke up to the sun kissing her skin. Damn, she looked good "I thought to my self", Her chest rising and falling as she breathed softly. I turned over fitting my body to hers , as she adjusted to me moving. I could feel my dick warm against her cheeks. My lips barely grazing her neck,
a part of me feared waking her up. Would I lose her? , would she regret ?, or would she blame it on the alcohol?
Fuck!

"Mmmmmmmmmm."Her moan brought me too.
"Raje, I can feel you."she whispered sleepily.
my dick throbbed in-between her cheeks.
I could just barely feel her wetness on my tip.
"I didn't know you were awake, Sid."
"I am now, why you fuck me like that"
" you been teasing me for years. "She laughed amusingly, Then she climbed on top me , with her hands on my chest "I'm not teasing now. "
"You going to give me more dick or do I have to beg. You already at attention for me."She reached behind, gripping my dick firm in her hand. As she lifted up , and guided me inside of her She closed her eyes in ecstasy,shuttering ,I wrapped my arms around her,pulling her down to me . So wet , so tight , I can feel her every pulse, she was gripping so fucking hard. Rotating in and out , as she rocked back and fourth, She picked up speed panting and moan deeply "I'm cumming!""I'm cumming!""Oooooooooo Raje! Don't Stop!"I gripped the back her neck pulling her down into my shoulder , telling her...."cum for me , Sid""Cum for me."I thrusted up and up deep as her walls would let me . We climaxed together. My arms holding her as she breathed heavily on my chest.

Sid's phone started ringing. . . . . . .

To be continued.