Juicy & Flower Girl

I'm back once again and my girl "Juicy" wants me to find us a third for her birthday. Juicy was suppose to be a summer fling, but she had a way of thinking that rivaled my own . Plus, she put it on me so bad , I was spoiled off the back. She was rare and seductive. She became a crucial ingredient too my happiness. I didn't have to feel scared or worried , we had complete honesty . It was bliss , I didn't have to worry about my phone or hiding my pics. She understood me like no other . She showed me what understanding and transparency really meant . I guess to keep a man you have to be the thing he can't live without . Also it's helps to be thick and sexy. I remember the first time I saw her naked , the first thing I saw was the word juicy tattooed on her ass,on top of two cherries. She told me the only reason she got a tattoo was because a her man told her she couldn't. Juicy had a strong personality, she was a business woman , always in charge, but she was submissive to me every night. I never understood way she willingly submitted to me . But I knew I liked, On the Low key, almost didn't think I wanted a second woman around to ruining the experience. See juicy had way of being submissive to me but dominant to the other female . The way she would talk the other girl . The way she would command the other woman to please me. Command her to call me king dick thats right
"King Dick " couldn't believe myself but fuck it I'm king dick lol .
Spanking the other woman hard when she didn't give enough effort. Gripping the women's hair while the woman sucked my dick starring me in the eyes . Just made me want to fuck Juicy more and more . I was totally engulfed in this new lifestyle of submissiveness and domination . She truly made me feel like a king . So can you blame me for getting a relationship even thou being single is fun, But being with her elevated my fun . She know how to make a man feel like a King . I loved it .
But enough about her for now .
It's time I tell how we meet flower girl .
Now this girl was someone from my past that I never got to fuck . So I was determined to get her this time . She had recently hit me on Facebook telling how she curious about the type of relationship me and my girl had . She said she wanted broaden her sexual experiences ; her exact words . When I heard that i called Juicy over to help me wheel in the one that got away.
By the end of the conversation we had plans to book a hotel in Houston and meet up with the Flower Girl at place for upcoming artists and musicians to share there work . A place called "Super Happy Fun Land" Yes there is place in Houston called that I didn't make it up lol .

Now I haven't seen this girl in almost 8 years so I don't know how her mind works or if she is even suitable for sex like these it not for everyone . But best believe I got full proof plan to make sure my girl gets her birthday gift . All I need to do is find the correct way to approach a women who is curious .
Well from her picture she reminded me of a One Love Mother Earth type . I admit I didn't see this coming . In high school she was just like every other round the way girl, but now she has blossomed into a women of peace , love and happiness , plus a thin wist , nice plump ass and tits that we'll probably sit up right for the next 15 years . Juicy was excited to meet her, but I was happy we took our time and talked with her on the daily for about a month before we decided to drive out to Houston.
At this point I was confident that flower wanted this bad . Juicy had flower girl having phone sex in less then a week. Best believe Im ready I been listening to the both masturbate all month on speaker phone. I would sit and listen as Juicy commend flower girl to rub lotion on her body , then telling her to imagine our hands all over your body . Juicy would command her to take one of her hands and grip her breast and other hand between her legs , then ask her are you wet for us . Flower girl would scream "YES! with excitement at the thought of both of us pleasing her at the same time. Juicy let her listen while we fucked teasing her and telling her not to cum until she did . Asking her over and over who comes first. Juicy could only talk for a lil bit once the dick took over but listen to both of them cum together even while it was over the phone still turned me on. So obliviously both of them were ready to finally get to touch each other.