A&B 1.3

I woke up that Saturday morning feeling good and lifted "wake and bake" It's was my birthday nigga!! I planed on smoking all day! , I hit the music , Outkast was banging . I was on some *Southernplayalistic* shit .

I hopped in the shower , step out fresh . Brushed my teeth , washed my face, hit the blunt . Then I looked in the mirror at arms and shoulders hit the blunt again . Then I throw on my outfit ,you know I was fresh I was blacked out Addias down to my feet . I was fresh and my hair cut was on point , I mean i was feeling my self. I was looking in the mirror like I know I'm the shit . It didn't take me long to start plotting in my head , running through different scenarios just like last time.

I was trying to figure out how I was going to get these two completely different women to get comfortable enough to come to together to please me on my day. I know this shit can turn horrible wrong in a second but it's worth the try .

My boys had everything under control for my day. The guess list was legit at least 15 females and my 6 home boys . So a couple hours before the party I texted both girls " I can't wait to see you tonight, so I can get my most important gift "
They both text back Aquafina text back first " I can't wait to see you either I got you some good green baby just wait Ima give you everything you deserve."

You know I'm doing my happy dance at this point.

Then bird , text back "omg ,I'm so excited I've never Smoked weed before I hope it makes the sex better too"

I looked at the messages and decide not to reply back. I smiled and continued smoking
Around 7 o'clock my boys showed up , with a ounce of that exotic green . And 4 gallons of that fucked up punch mix , I wouldn't recommend any one to drink that if they won't to remember how they got home. Now the best thing they brought was the munchie spread all my favorite high snacks.

Them mother fucking zebra cakes!!!