A&B 1.6

Bird on left and Aquafina to my right . I laid there for min for second I thought I waited too long. Then I realized  they were both playing sleep , I guess they were trying to wait for the other one to fall asleep .

I turn over on side towards Aquafina , slide my hand: underneath the cover . Her body was so warm to the touch. I slide my down her stomach I felt her body clinch up. I slide my hands down into her panties, she turned over and parted her legs.
I slide my fingers inside of her, so warm and wet . She let out a low moan, as my fingers moved back up to clit . I watched her as she bite down her lips trying to contain her moans . Her eyes were closed but she was clearly awake and ready.

Then I slide my other hand underneath birds skirt and work my finger down until I felt the wetness.
I was fingering both of them at the same damn time. Their moans seems to come together louder and louder til there was no more illusion of them  being asleep . They were both aware of each other moaning but I think that made them more turned on , and best believe my solider was at attention.

Aquafina came first so loud that bird had to open her  eyes to see. Her reaction could have been awful but I think rude girl had already taking over.

She grip my dick and started stroking. at this point Aquafina could clearly see what was going on. But my fingers seemed had her too turned on to speak. Bird's body stated shaking I could her feel pussy gripping my finger tight , the closer she got to cuming the faster she stroked  my dick.

Aquafina turned over and started kissing me and sucking my neck
I could barely control my self . The pleasure was almost to much. Then realized that they had there hands on my dick . Bird was stroking and Aquafina was rubbing my balls . I was so hard it hurt I need to fuck now . I reached my arm underneath Aquafina pulled her on top of me . She sat up pulled off her shirt. I took my hand from bird and reached down in slide my dick inside Aquafina she moaned and leaned  over and put her face in my shoulder has I took control and wrapped arms around waist .

I reached deep into her pussy then pulled all the way back so I feel every part of her. She sat up and started rocking back and fourth I could all her juices as my dick stirred the pot .

I looked over at bird playing with her pussy watching Aquafina grind on my dick . Bird got up in stood up in the bed I didn't know what she doing until she said " I want that tongue!"

Rude girl was in full affect . She stood over me expose her pussy. I grip her by the thighs and pulled her down to me . I was trying so hard to focus while Aquafina was cuming over and over on my dick and dripping down my balls . It felt like bird had no remorse for my face she just keep grinding on my tongue . She screamed "Oooo make me cum!  make me cum !

Aquafina reached her hands from behind Bird and grip her breast Bird held on to Aquafina hands they began to grind hard together one fucking , the other grinding the fuck out of my dick .

I could feel my dick about to explode while bird was coming on my face . I had tolift Aqua off my dick before I busted. I rolled them off and stood at corner of the bed and told Bird " COME HERE " she crawled over and arched her back and spread her legs .

I slide in slowly pumping faster and harder gradually speeding up . I wanted to break her little ass . I stuffed my dick has deep as I could go. Bird screamed over and over "fuck me! Fuck me ! " I could hear loud smacks as I continued to fuck harder and harder

I opened my eyes too Aquafina laying in front Bird legs wide open , flicking her nipple and rubbing her clit hard. She gave me this look I can't explain her eyes just look so seductive . Oooooo shit! oooooo shit! I'm cuming ughhhhhh I pulled out and I unloaded all over bird back.
There was a awkward silence
Unitil bird said " can I get a towel Key, make sure it's warm please"

We didn't leave my dorm until the next night. Smoking, fucking, eating .
I enjoyed my birthday to fullest once again .

The end