SM2.2

Her narrative.

I see him standing in the doorway I decided to finish, then I took time to lather rinse repeat, his pants were at his ankles, he looked at me as he licked his lips.

I stood out of the tub while the water dripped down my curves, I sucked on my two middle fingers pretending to pleasure him as I walked towards him. I pulled his pants down, and took all of him into my mouth while I looked into his eyes, fully erected, I began to only use the tip of my tongue, I stood up and smiled and walked away to the bed.

I sprawled out lifting my legs above my head my attention only directed to him , using only two fingers I began to enter into my queendom. Slowly in and out as he approached the bed, he went in to touch and I opened my legs only to push him away as I continued to pleasure myself.

His thoughts.

I hear her moanign from the bathroom , the erotic sound of the water splashing in tune with her moans . That ass is mine , my erection already at its peak as I open the door. I can tell her obliviousness to my presence , was a tunt , another tease to build up my aggression . The beauty of her cumming before my eyes , give me the feeling inside I can't quite describe. I pulled down my pants exposing my blunt and hard method of punishment. She seem to focus on my weapon as she stood up , out bath water falling slowly of her body to the floor. Fucking tease !!! sucking her fingers in and out, in and out, in and out .
Like a women with no fear she smiled and licked my gun . That innocent smile as stood back up . My dick was throbbing, twitching , with the won't to satisfy this insatiable woman ,
I watched as she laid there exposed to me , eyes inline with mine. I don't know how much longer I can take this build up.