Sensual messages 3 : Teach Me

|college dorm hallway
The two cross paths |

Her thoughts.

Got him.
I smiled to myself.
If I had on heels his head would be bobbing to the beat of my feet.
Not the head on his neck, rather, where his legs meet.
These lil shorts that read "Howard" across my ass had him followin me down the hall with no pass.
Flashes of his brown skin danced for my mind's eyes.
I could see the beads of nervous sweat from his forehead trickle down his sideburns, and knew they would glaze the insides of my thick thighs as soon as I desired.
He was fucking hooked with one look.
I was generous with the first glance, but he'd be panting for a second before I threw another hook
with my eyes.
I just let the sway of my hips mesmerize.
A chuckle grew in my belly as I thought,
"I'm about to drown this guy."
So sweetly hypnotized...

His thoughts.

One smell , one look , one smile is all it took . To make me forget my naivety , i have never seen a woman in my life. That caused this type of effect on me . Something ingrained in my instinct, made me follow her hips all the way to her dorm room. Her smell, her aura , so confusing I'm feeling nervous and  excited as if I was about to explore foreign lands. I don't know what I'm going to say or how I'm going to explain me following her. Something deep in my subconscious told me , that I did exactly what she wanted. It was confirmed when she acknowledged my existence without looking back me as she opened her dorm room door. She said , "Come in , you must be thirsty" . What is this overwhelming feeling she giving off. My feet seem to move despite my uncertainty.

To be continued.....